Difference Between a Mini MAC 6 and Mini MAC 35 and a Mini MAC 25

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigNutz

Reaction score
Hey Everyone:

I've been learning on this site for about a year and have a question. So one of the things I've learned is that most guys think the Mini Macs are best used as wheel chocks, but some guys love them. So I'm an amateur small engine repair guy (training for retirement) and always look for broken stuff on Craigslist that I can mess with. So among a huge haul of broke stuff I received a could of these Mini Macs, a 25 and a 35, that both need a complete rebuild. So my 15 year old asked me if I could teach him how to rebuild small engines, so these two seemed like a great place to start. We are going to rebuild them both, him on his bench, me on mine.

So far they look pretty similar, same carb, a few small details that don't match. So what is the difference between the 25 and 35? Is it just a different model year? And I downloaded a maintenance manual off a site that claimed it covered the Mini Mac, Mini Mac 6, Mini Mac 20, Mini Mac 25, Mini Mac 30, and Mini Mac 35. However, once I printed it, it seems to be only covering the 6 and 6A. Are all these Mini Mac's considered sub-models of the 6?

Any info is much appreciated. I'm hoping to get these 2 fired uo by the end of the year!

BN

I think there is a Mac thread and maybe even a Mini Mac thread in the stickies section. Maybe try there ?

Latest posts

Back