Do People think your nuts.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best part about being nuts is that you really don't notice what others think so you think that everything is fine. While you are thinking that everything is fine you ask yourself if you are nuts and that fact that you have not noticed that any one else thinks your nuts has got you wondering if you really are nuts. You realize that because you wonder if you are nuts does not make you crazy (I am really not suppose to use that word) and the fact that you have not had any one walk up to you with a straight jacket (sure sign) then you must be ok and every one else is nuts. See we have it all figured out. I just had this very discussion with my chainsaw and his imaginary friend last week.

Well, if you are cutting down the trees just to get the nuts. Then you might be nuts. Naaahhhh

Hi, My name is RBW and I have 25 running perfectly good vintage chainsaws. I dont use most of them due to their being specail (to me) in some way or may have a unique feature not found on most saws.

My biggest problem (and what gets me the most stares) is that I cant have just one of something that I like, I must have multiples, and as many spare parts as I can find.

This process continues untill I find a New Favorite saw, then it begins all over again.

Untill I find another new favorite..........

Im currently working on plans for a chainsaw shaped casket, and Im also trying to figure out how to die and loose a leg in the process.

Otherwise the casket wont work.......;)

Hmmmmm, lie on your side, you'll fit better. :hmm3grin2orange:

What are ya, Goofy ??

I told my wife the other day," Im going on the computer to talk with my buddies on AS about chainsaws ". She says, "Kev thats all you ever talk about!"
"You"ve got an addiction Kev"
YEAH Sooooooooooo !:hmm3grin2orange:

Back