Do you love your chainsaws? Even at night?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Reaction score
It was a very exciting day. While at work I received a phone call at about 2:00 from the local saw man telling me my new 346XP had arrived. I started to shake a little. I immediately went up to my boss and said I have an emergency & need to get off early. He asked if everything was OK and I said yes, my new chainsaw has arrived. He failed to see the urgency and reluctantly let me leave early. I hurried to the saw man, gladly forked over my hard earned dollars for my new Husky, then hurried home. I spent a few hours alone with it. Then my wife arrived, I think she was a bit jealous of me with my new Hussy. She caught me in the act of having relations, but didnt seem to mind, and actually wanted to join in. She was really pleased I went with the 18" bar. Alright. I'll stop.This is, after all, probably a "PG" site... just wanted to share the exciting news. I am posting a picture, here, but still not able to figure out how to make it come up on my thread.
Enjoy!
View attachment 204513

Some would say something ain't right with you but you seem to fit in fine. Heres your in bed scene

204513d1319686014-img_3360-jpg

ooooo nice !

I understand ,

my 1987 solo 603 was a virgin yesterday morning

she eats wood like a pro now

LOLOLOL

ya gotta luv ya saw !

mike

ooooo nice !

I understand ,

my 1987 solo 603 was a virgin yesterday morning

she eats wood like a pro now

LOLOLOL

ya gotta luv ya saw !

mike

i can not picture you in the back yard humping that 603,, your cats will be jelous and left out now,,, so she eats WOOD like a pro???? i heard from the cats that it was more like a twig:ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

i can not picture you in the back yard humping that 603,, your cats will be jelous and left out now,,, so she eats WOOD like a pro???? i heard from the cats that it was more like a twig:ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

I wonder how that 288 cover got busted ,MR Innocent !

I like it! Just don't go crazy and start putting face cuts and back cuts on that awesome bed frame.

Latest posts

Back