Does anyone use antifreeze to sanitize your saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you are correct. It would protect someone elses tree and you in the event of a cut. I would think some kind of cheap alcohol would do the trick and be safer to use.

How about some Madd Dogg 2020?

No antifreeze here. I smear the saw with the blood of a dead American yellow-bellied sapsucker sacrificed unto the tree gods and then finish with a bad ju ju dance.

Same dance I do when I here osama obama preach his fairy tales.

I seems to work for me. :dunno:

Last edited:
Why do you need to sanitizes your saw, do you have people with incurable diseases (aids and such) working with you? Seems a bit extreme to me. Aren't you done?

Last edited:
No antifreeze here. I smear the saw with the blood of a dead American yellow-bellied sapsucker sacrificed unto the tree gods and then finish with a bad ju ju dance.

Same dance I do when I here osama obama preach his fairy tales.

I seems to work for me. :dunno:

:rock:

Why do you need to sanitizes your saw, do you have people with incurable diseases (aids and such) working with you? Seems a bit extreme to me. Aren't you done?
yea whats up with that lovely reply that you left me , were you mad that the dog **** on the rug that day and took it out on me . I can't believe you of all people did me like that , after all those late night conversations on 1-800 - lonely- tree worker . I pondered deeply on the subject and decided that i like it here and i even like you and your idol as well. If you hate me whatever, i grow on people in some weird places :laugh:

yea whats up with that lovely reply that you left me , were you mad that the dog **** on the rug that day and took it out on me . I can't believe you of all people did me like that , after all those late night conversations on 1-800 - lonely- tree worker . I pondered deeply on the subject and decided that i like it here and i even like you and your idol as well. If you hate me whatever, i grow on people in some weird places :laugh:
Nope, no buttons to push here, just asked you a question.

Bleach? You will be dead in about an hour, go ahead if you want to though but don't expect me to even show up. Spray bottle with rubbing alchohol. A lot of home dis-infectants only have 1% bleach, it works but man if you can take that all day... Bleach- its not that good for you.

Dead in an hour?? Huh?? People have been washing clothes in bleach for decades upon decades. If you drink public drinking water you are basically drinking a small concentration of bleach. Have you ever been in a swimming pool, and your still alive????? Yeah, more or less a close relative of chlorine bleach.

You guys are funny, what do make love to your saws too???? Take a picture with your pile of wood and stand tall weekend warriors. :dizzy:

Well thankyou for all the incredibly helpful information, I'm quite sure that I'm just a little dumber now , but have an incredible urge to go and get some grape mad dog .:cheers:

Dude, just like everyone else is saying, all you need is like a few drops of bleach in a spray bottle of water. Its that simple! I'm a biology major, and thats what they use to sanitize around everywhere.

Check out a product called Virkon. I use it on the farm and it is the industry standard for sanitizing livestock barns and tools. Used in hospitals as well.

I urinate on all my saws every day. It kills pretty much everything. I believe it's all the Monster drinks:angel:

Actually urine does kill many forms of bacteria have you ever burned yourself and taken a leak on it . It works if its your wizz someone elses will give an infection and is just plain weird.:cheers:

Dude, just like everyone else is saying, all you need is like a few drops of bleach in a spray bottle of water. Its that simple! I'm a biology major, and thats what they use to sanitize around everywhere.

Yea i know about bleach but i was asking if anyone ever used antifreeze ,but thanks for the info .

Back