Does anyone use antifreeze to sanitize your saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigus Termitius

Bigus Termitius

Addicted to ArboristSite
No antifreeze here. I smear the saw with the blood of a dead American yellow-bellied sapsucker sacrificed unto the tree gods and then finish with a bad ju ju dance.

Same dance I do when I here osama obama preach his fairy tales.

I seems to work for me. :dunno:

Last edited:
Rftreeman

Rftreeman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Why do you need to sanitizes your saw, do you have people with incurable diseases (aids and such) working with you? Seems a bit extreme to me. Aren't you done?

Last edited:
treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
Why do you need to sanitizes your saw, do you have people with incurable diseases (aids and such) working with you? Seems a bit extreme to me. Aren't you done?
yea whats up with that lovely reply that you left me , were you mad that the dog **** on the rug that day and took it out on me . I can't believe you of all people did me like that , after all those late night conversations on 1-800 - lonely- tree worker . I pondered deeply on the subject and decided that i like it here and i even like you and your idol as well. If you hate me whatever, i grow on people in some weird places :laugh:

Rftreeman

Rftreeman

Addicted to ArboristSite
yea whats up with that lovely reply that you left me , were you mad that the dog **** on the rug that day and took it out on me . I can't believe you of all people did me like that , after all those late night conversations on 1-800 - lonely- tree worker . I pondered deeply on the subject and decided that i like it here and i even like you and your idol as well. If you hate me whatever, i grow on people in some weird places :laugh:
Nope, no buttons to push here, just asked you a question.

brushbandit

brushbandit

ArboristSite Member
Bleach? You will be dead in about an hour, go ahead if you want to though but don't expect me to even show up. Spray bottle with rubbing alchohol. A lot of home dis-infectants only have 1% bleach, it works but man if you can take that all day... Bleach- its not that good for you.

Dead in an hour?? Huh?? People have been washing clothes in bleach for decades upon decades. If you drink public drinking water you are basically drinking a small concentration of bleach. Have you ever been in a swimming pool, and your still alive????? Yeah, more or less a close relative of chlorine bleach.

Greenstar

Greenstar

ArboristSite Operative
Dude, just like everyone else is saying, all you need is like a few drops of bleach in a spray bottle of water. Its that simple! I'm a biology major, and thats what they use to sanitize around everywhere.

Latest posts