Does combing your hair to the right make the saw go any faster ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't part your hair you sissies!!! If you can't go full mullet, go home:msp_scared: Heck, a mullet is like a helmet/safety glasses/hearing protection all in one lady attracting package.:rock: With a REAL hair-doo trees fall from shear fright, exactly where you want them to. Some even break into 19" blocks when the tree hits the ground. My goodness, what is this world coming to.

Shea

PS-If you decide to go mullet, remember, cars(normally Camaros) magically appear(in non-running condition) on blocks outside your living quarters.

Don't forget a yard full of cross breed dogs

Dunno?

Don't you fellas toilets flush backwards over there?

My guess would be, it dont matter 'bout the hair on your head.

More like how much is on your bum.

I can't do #### with my hair, it's poofy Zoolander hair, if I try to grease it back I just look like a chubby, slightly more pale, Eddie Munster

Like many here ......

If I had hair up there to comb to the right I would try it :)

Don't forget a yard full of cross breed dogs
Come on now, if they are cross bred it's considered a mutt. Really close to mullet. Also, they live under the aforementioned Camaros.

It generally depends more on how you hold your tongue. Squinting helps as well.

Which hand do you hold your tongue with? I prefer both on the saw, but maybe I'm a wuss:msp_ohmy:

The big elephant(question) in the room is this.........why would anyone give a rat's rear what their hair looks like before a day of cutting wood?

Shea

The top of my head is bare
Because I have no hair
While it may not be fair
I really don't care

Hair isn't what makes my saw run
Even though the thought is fun
But a Wild Thing is not the one
If you want to get the job done

While I hate to harp
Be sure that your chain is sharp
Stack all your wood under a tarp
So it isn't in the sun and warp

Last edited:
Forget about the Hair, Add a little bit of magic Sea Foam to the tank you will be happy.

Does combing your hair to the right make the saw go any faster ?

Bob, you got us all confused there for a moment, but think I have the answer ;)

those above the equator comb their hair (if anything left) to the right to make things go faster. Since you are from downunder, you'll have to comb it to the left to get that same warm fuzzy feeling holding your chain saw :hmm3grin2orange:

Bob, you got us all confused there for a moment, but think I have the answer ;)

those above the equator comb their hair (if anything left) to the right to make things go faster. Since you are from downunder, you'll have to comb it to the left to get that same warm fuzzy feeling holding your chain saw :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks Belguim i think you have hit the nail on the head and what you say makes a lot of sense i was forgetting i'm downunder hanging by my toenails

Thanks ol mate

Now a smarter Aussie

McBob

Latest posts

Back