Dolmar/Makita accessories

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read that heated handles will be offered on the 5100,6400,7300,7900, in 07.

Cut4fun said:
Just read that heated handles will be offered on the 5100,6400,7300,7900, in 07.

That's cool...err HOT :laugh:

My IPL shows the heated handles currently optioned on the PS460-5100SA saws and the 6400-7900 saws - Looks like Dolmar might be taking the firewood market by storm as the one and only combo to have! Good prices, good power, good anti-vibe, heated handles! The air filters seem a little small, but other than that - the saws flat out rip. I would like to see a HD airfilter kit for the saws, as well as a full wrap option for the 7900, and double dawgs for the 5100.

Rspike - the larger dawgs for the 5100S may come into being - I am working with Scott. The CNC plasma spikes didn't turn out - the tips burnt off. The local water-jetter didn't want to work with me, and the other water-jet quote came in too high. I guess when you have a $100K machine that performs specialty work, you can charge $200 an hour.

Latest posts

Back