Dolmar parts availibility?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A local dealer is now carrying Dolmar saws. How are the availibity of parts for these saws? I was thinking of either a MS660 or the 395 XP, but now there is the option of the dolmar 9010. And yes, I did use the avd. search function for comparison of the saws. Dealer says they are coming out of Ohio.

Everybody that has bought a 9010 from us has been happy with the power & durability of the saw.

Parts should not be an issue, the distributor is in Ohio & offers next day delivery in their territory.

Steve

jack-the-ripper said:
A local dealer is now carrying Dolmar saws. How are the availibity of parts for these saws? I was thinking of either a MS660 or the 395 XP, but now there is the option of the dolmar 9010. And yes, I did use the avd. search function for comparison of the saws. Dealer says they are coming out of Ohio.

From what I've been told the Dolmar is making strides throughout the country. So parts should be no problem at all. Thats not to say every dealer has every part everytime you need it. I don't think any dealer, no matter what brand, carries every part in house but can easily order whatever you need and get it fast. Dolmar is no exception. They , like all other brands, have the parts. If thats a major concern of yours, and its a legit concern, just ask that dealer what all he carried in parts. You may well be surprised he carries alot of parts or very few. Either way you will know. As for parts themselves he can get them, there is no issue about that. Keep us posted if ya buy that 9010, we'd like to know how she performs.............

Latest posts

Back