• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar parts saw 109, 110, 111, 115 series

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyM

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Found a nearly complete early Dolmar 115 with a good cylinder in my pile and thought I'd like to make a running saw out of it. I am looking for a parts saw. I need a sprocket cover with brake, brake handle & hardware/leaf spring, throttle trigger, air filter cover, screws for the AV mounts (I have new buffers on hand), and a gas cap.

Not sure how much you are trying to spend, but on eBay there is a Sachs Dolmar 109 "parts saw". Seller says untested, but it does look a little rough. But, if you are after a few parts, might be worth grabbing, taking the pays you need, then having a full parts machine, or cleaning up and reselling what's left?

EBay item # 301685754596
$98.00 buy it now with free shipping.

i probably have 98% of that and could tear a bunch of parts off a saw and send you what you need or at least most of the big parts.

Bump. Found enough parts and then some, looking for more to build another 115. Would be interested in 115 style (Dolmar or Makita) saws that have the clutch driven oiler, and brake bands, springs, or complete sprocket covers, and injection carbs.

Latest posts

Back