Dolmar PS420 after some use

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a dolmar ps420c to as well ps32c and a small ps221 ad a mac xtreme 3.4 , ps221 is made in japan and the mccullough it is made in itali bi Husqvarna thei stop the prodaction and close the factori...thei make the new macs i sweden now...i did muffler mode to ps42c and ps32c ... i did not open the hi end yet what is the gain in hp? and if someone have ani opinion on the mac...it will bi aprisieted:confused2:

Wow,and I thought I just bought a chainsaw.Turns out I bought a trans-atlantic,multi-year debate.After nearly two gallon of gas through it since April 14th when I bought it I'm pretty happy with my 420.

Originally Posted by medoysas
I have a dolmar ps420c to as well ps32c and a small ps221 ad a mac xtreme 3.4 , ps221 is made in japan and the mccullough it is made in itali bi Husqvarna thei stop the prodaction and close the factori...thei make the new macs i sweden now...i did muffler mode to ps42c and ps32c ... i did not open the hi end yet what is the gain in hp? and if someone have ani opinion on the mac...it will bi aprisieted
Sory i did not see the date....

Latest posts

Back