Donating Chainsaws to the poor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo.......how many did it take to run the 660? :greenchainsaw:

Well it was pretty easy to start with the comp release.

One of the old Coots had one in thier trunk they wanted me to take to repair. Only thing wrong was the guys arm wasn't strong enough to pull it. It started for me on the first pull. I gave it back to him with it running, told him to have one of the other guys start it for him.

I have an easy start model I am going to mild port to and take it back to them and sell it to em cheap or free.
Later Scott.

I've never been dirt poor but I have been cash strapped a time or two.It doesn't hurt to lend a helping hand now and again.Sometimes all it takes is a little boost to get over the hump .

Now for the down right lazy,this doesn't apply.Some people are too lazy to wipe their own butt .The good Lord helps those who help themselves but some need a little encouragement along the way.
Agree +1 ^^ I am not close to 'well heeled' (understatement) and scramble alot to make ends meet but I have no trouble going a bit out of my way to help others as long as I have food, kids happy and clothed, bills and rent done, its all good. If I feel (or am) being taken advantage of for my good nature I do get ticked, but not jaded to everyone with apparent need.
I commend you gents for helping those less fortunate :cheers:

:cheers:

Serge

I applaud both of you for your selflessness and willingness to help another...Tis the season of giving and you gave the gift many have trouble giving...yourself and your time.

Back