Don't Sell Your Big Saw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlasaurus

Snackies, Snackies, Snackies 24/7
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This morning a guy came to my house and bought my nice 056AV Super. My wife heard the chainsaw running and came outside to see what was going on. She was concerned when she saw what I was selling and said "Don't sell your big saw!". I assured her I knew what I was doing and took the money and the happy buyer took the saw and drove away.

I then explained to her that I discovered I could only safely run one chain saw at a time. She then asked whether I was going to buy another to replace it. I told her I did not need another one right now but that I appreciated her concern. She then asked if I had already bought another and I said yes. She then asked how many chain saws I had and I avoided a direct answer.

I knew I married right when she said "It turns me on to see you run a chain saw". I replied "When I run a chain saw I turn my own damm self on."

That's pretty good. The wife asks me every time I sell one what am I going to replace it with. She said if you'd quit selling them you wouldn't always be looking for a new one.:laugh:

That's awesome. Sure beats my normal: "You drilled out your muffler and made it LOUDER? You already pi$$ off the whole neighborhood and no one likes us. Now you're waking up the kids. Can't you do ANYthing quiet??? With the chainsaws, quads, Flowmastizz (she's from NY) on the truck, weed whackuh.........come ON man."

You win, Saurus. ;)

This morning a guy came to my house and bought my nice 056AV Super. My wife heard the chainsaw running and came outside to see what was going on. She was concerned when she saw what I was selling and said "Don't sell your big saw!". I assured her I knew what I was doing and took the money and the happy buyer took the saw and drove away.

I then explained to her that I discovered I could only safely run one chain saw at a time. She then asked whether I was going to buy another to replace it. I told her I did not need another one right now but that I appreciated her concern. She then asked if I had already bought another and I said yes. She then asked how many chain saws I had and I avoided a direct answer.

I knew I married right when she said "It turns me on to see you run a chain saw". I replied "When I run a chain saw I turn my own damm self on."

figured somebody would have said it by now

Pics or it didn't happen!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

... She then asked if I had already bought another and I said yes. She then asked how many chain saws I had and I avoided a direct answer.

Something I learned many a moon ago while in the service.....'lie, deny, and make counter-accusations'...........thankfully it looks like you didn't have to resort to that fully.

Shea

You should have cut a few cookies then took care of "business". Then go shopping for another saw. Cheers

Steve

AND....THEN.....what woke you up? :hmm3grin2orange:

That's awesome. Sure beats my normal: "You drilled out your muffler and made it LOUDER? You already pi$$ off the whole neighborhood and no one likes us. Now you're waking up the kids. Can't you do ANYthing quiet??? With the chainsaws, quads, Flowmastizz (she's from NY) on the truck, weed whackuh.........come ON man."

You win, Saurus. ;)

WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING.:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

You win, Saurus. ;)

I assume you mean she's from downstate NY ? Totally different dialect down there . Lol

Well, what saw did you buy?

I figure the 660 and 066 I picked up earlier should replace it nicely. Got a couple of 460's, but they just don't have the power of the 056.

I kinda miss the 056AV Super. She was the best looking saw I had -- the full wrap and excellent condition. The cool thing is the buyer is a big guy who can handle a big saw; he had a sad story of having his 056 Super stolen and wanting to replace it. I can tell it went to a good home.

Latest posts

Back