Dumb not to get the 562XP right?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously I don't know what I'm doing with my Samsung tablet, but there's the pix, 562 up front followed by pro mac 610 and my echo 360t. It's amazing how much lighter 2 lbs makes the 562 feel compared to the 610.

Nice. Looks awesome. Run, don't walk, to nearest log and have at her!
Congrats -- I think you made a wise choice.
Thanks, but I still haven't fired it up! It's tough being patient but I decided to use B&C oil on the new saw and have to buy some, even though I ran 10w30 on the mac for 34 years with no issues. Also bought some 50/1 true fuel (husky brand) as someone suggested. Either I'm getting smarter in my old age or richer. :)

4caad097890a5fda845c7f31abbb59a2.jpg

It gets my vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Followed recommended break in, noodling and cookies at WOT for about 5 minutes. First impressions, started easy, 3 pulls following procedure in manual. Waited about 10 mimes after noodling and it started first pull. Dropped small oak and sectioned it for next year's firewood. OK, this saw is OVERKILL for a home owner, but I love it!!
20141226_150033.jpg

Wow, a year has passed already. Anyway here's an update. I cut 4 dead or dying hickory and 3 oak tree's since I purchased the 562XP and I have nothing but praise for this thing. I can't believe how much faster it cuts compared to my old mac 610. A little pricey for a homeowner saw and maybe overkill for my needs but just an outstanding brute of a saw.

Latest posts

Back