Dyno tested....Mastermind's ported 261cm vs Stock 261cm Gotta see this one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beat but got the testing done tonight. My rpm sensor wouldn't read past 11500 rpms. I'd still like to test up to 13000 if I can get a shaft rpm sensor that will read that high.
Wow Randy this is a hot 261cm.
Masterminds261cmvsstock261cm_zps7aecf5ff.jpg

I like this graph. :laugh:

I get that numbers are only part of the story, but this seems valuable to me. Especially if one did a comparison type dyno run-off... also, it's nice that the stock reading jives with Stihl's claimed number.

Chad is pretty busy too.

But I'll be getting to the 461 soon. I do apologize for any delays.

I hate making excuses....but need to share what has gone on here.

Before I left to go to Maryland, someone chased the cows across the road with a truck while they were drinking. One of the cows tore through the fence, and has been out ever since. The owner of the cow is 97 years old, and cannot chase her. He made a deal with us on the land and the cow. He just wants to wash his hands of the whole mess.

She completely destroyed my neighbor's garden. Now she only comes out of the woods at night. Jon and I have been working on a small fenced area to contain her. We managed to lure her in there once, but when she realized her was trapped, she tore through the fence again.

Needless to say, this has taken us away from saws.....

Chad is pretty busy too.

Before I left to go to Maryland, someone chased the cows across the road with a truck while they were drinking. One of the cows tore through the fence, and has been out ever since. The owner of the cow is 97 years old, and cannot chase her. He made a deal with us on the land and the cow. He just wants to wash his hands of the whole mess.

She completely destroyed my neighbor's garden. Now she only comes out of the woods at night. Jon and I have been working on a small fenced area to contain her. We managed to lure her in there once, but when she realized her was trapped, she tore through the fence again.

No explanation owed!! How is the workshop coming Randy?

Haven't had time to work on it either. :(
I know what u mean! I stay on a d9 dozer about 12hrs a day and then come home and juggle home
duties,family, and workin on a few saws! Caught up right now on saws the rest of my time in the shop will be playtime until next project

I've spent a little time on a D5.

Not the "fun" job some folks think it is huh?[/QUOTE
Our d9 is top of the line. A/C, Pioneer stereo, gps, the whole nine yards. I move wood chips and build and tear down piles which seems redundant but no 2 pushes are the same and can get hairy 5 stories in the air on a bluff edge!! Its a peaceful, quite, mind clearing job that I enjoy. Listen to Rush and Shawn and other right wings slam Obama on the stereo all day and ponder chainsaws in my mind!!! lol

Chad is pretty busy too.

Ah the JOYS of country life!! I HATE cows. They treat fences like I treat weeds. What a pain!

Chad is pretty busy too.

Sounds like you need a good horse and a long rope!

Chad is pretty busy too.

Build fence like you build saws and that cow ain't goin' anywhere.....

Latest posts

Back