Dyno tested....Mastermind's ported 261cm vs Stock 261cm Gotta see this one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with that cow Randy, that is good of you. I remember when I was a kid (my Uncle had cows) and the neighbor had passed away. Well, back then you always also had a Bull, but you did not keep them for too long. Well the neighbor's bull came through a hole in the fence and went for my Dad. My Dad was afraid to jump up on the tractor because he was afraid the bull would chase us (me, my brother and my cousin were all young then).

Luckily our dog, a huge Shepard mix (was 150 lbs at 9 mos) ran across and clipped the bull on the nose. The bull chased the dog till he collapsed. Then my uncle and my Dad picked up some logs and forced the bull back though the hole in the fence and fixed the fence. I think that was my Dad's favorite story to tell people.

Got the cow caught and got a couple of heifer calves in the field now.........thank goodness. :)
Did I mention that I really like this graph?????? :laugh:

Masterminds261cmvsstock261cm_zps7aecf5ff.jpg

Now Randy, I want to see another chart that looks almost just like that, but with higher #s from my 362!

As I have stated before, I am impressed with that plateau from 10-11,500. It is just where you want the saw to stay in the cut.

We need to get one of these new MS362Cs on that dyno. If what Dex says means anything.....his 362 was a more impressive gain over stock than any saw I've done for him yet..........if what he says can be believed. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back