Ebay Humor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There must be some "secret squirrel" method to start it with the motor running backwards :dizzy: :D

Last edited:
The chain's not on backwards. Look carefully at the pics the show the orientation of the bar to the saw. The saw's laying on it's side, and the pic taken upside down in the shot of the bar tip.

Yes Brad that's true. If you look at the other two pics of the saw the chain is on correctly. Blow them to 150%. But that is a weird way to take a pic of the bar tip.

only thing wrong I seen was compression was stated to be 140 and is only 130 on the gauge... not a big deal, it will still run with 130 lbs.

I thought the chain was on wrong until I looked at the other pics. The chain is clearly on right. Forth pic is the one to look at. Compression is off a little from the description, but I didn't see much to laugh at.

I didn't care for the title description. "Loves to Eat Wood", as though that would make anyone but Harry the Homeowner take interest. I often see sellers clutter up the title instead of using more pertanent info.
Gypo

I just had to do it. I emailed him and asked him if he knew the compression gauge in the picture only shows 130. Also if he got permmission from Mike's acres to use his info from his site.
Bob

I just had to do it. I emailed him and asked him if he knew the compression gauge in the picture only shows 130. Also if he got permmission from Mike's acres to use his info from his site.
Bob

You should ask him how many cords it could eat in a day. Lol
Gypo

1. Compression
2. Starts without choke just 1 push of primer bulb
3. Ifamous starting fluid in background (upper left)
4. I still think the chain is on backwards in the one picture as its laying on
the clutch side.:dizzy:
I've looked at the pictures ten times and can't find starting fluid, the chain is not on backwards, the saw is lying on the clutch side with the bottom of the saw facing away from the camera, the compression could have leaked down slightly before the picture was taken, I don't have saws with primer bulbs so I can't say about that one...

I've looked at the pictures ten times and can't find starting fluid, the chain is not on backwards, the saw is lying on the clutch side with the bottom of the saw facing away from the camera, the compression could have leaked down slightly before the picture was taken, I don't have saws with primer bulbs so I can't say about that one...

But it does in fact have a primer bulb just to the rear of the fuel cap.

Latest posts

Back