Ebay Listing......made Me Chuckle!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks,
What finished me off was at the end of the listing it says any questions contact me!!.....................:) :) :)

:givebeer:

:confused:

:dizzy:

NOOOO DONT CHAT HER UP!!!!!!!!!!

obviously when you pi$$ her off and she dumps you, She will sell your saws on Ebay..... dont risk it.. Dont risk it. buy the saw if its a good deal, but I advise using some basic money laundering techniques or your stuff will be next, and if i like what you had... :greenchainsaw:

obviously when you pi$$ her off and she dumps you, She will sell your saws on Ebay..... dont risk it.. Dont risk it. buy the saw if its a good deal, but I advise using some basic money laundering techniques or your stuff will be next, and if i like what you had... :greenchainsaw:
LOL, So true, If she would do it him she would do it to you.

Good Point Flea! She did it once, she'll do it again!

A basic money ( chain saw fund) laundering technique that works for me!

p1010270er3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

LOL, So true, If she would do it him she would do it to you.

Ah too bad for me then. I see by your sig you have a MS460, I'd like that. And a pole saw. Ooooh and a log splitter, now that would look oh so sexy on ebay.
but it appears that your a man that can see a mine field a long ways off so I'll have to shop else where.

Reminds me of a guy I knew years ago. His wife pushed him in to driving a truck for a living. After a couple years he went to driving school got his license started making decent money. After a couple years of that she pestered him in to buying a truck. He did. Now this poor guy had little if any business sense about him and he did not incorporate or any thing else. His gross income was in excess of 100K per year all showed as personal income. Yup she kicked his arse to the curb her lawyer was arguing that he made so much money that he could afford 3000 per month alimony. As anyone that is in the trucking business will tell you an owner is doing very well to bank half what he makes after truck payment, fuel, insurance, maintenance etc. last time i saw him he was trying to argue his way out of it don't know how it all ended. But women can be blood thirsty creatures.
Really dont know if that is the case here or not. She doesn't say selling for ex i dont think but...

Hey, they drive on the wrong side of the road there, maybe their saws run backwards too?

Mmmwho says its the wrong side!! :) :)

Nap69
You should ask her some questions about the saw, maybe you could chat-her-up!

I dont think so!!

1 She called Tracy(English guys will apreciate that!)(the ones who drive on the proper side of the road!! :) )
2 She not gettin her hands on my 038 Mag!!

:cheers:

Got the Devil in me now...........maybe i should ask....

(1) Does it bog whilst cutting
(2)How many lbs compression?
(3) Chain gauge and pitch?
(4) Is it floating rim or fixed spur sprocket?

Well she did say any questions just ask!!!!!!!!!!

Got the Devil in me now...........maybe i should ask....

(1) Does it bog whilst cutting
(2)How many lbs compression?
(3) Chain gauge and pitch?
(4) Is it floating rim or fixed spur sprocket?

Well she did say any questions just ask!!!!!!!!!!

Ask her if theres a difference in oil mixes between Petrol and Gas?
Your better tell her that the chain is on backwards!

oh no!!!

guys, hate to burst the bubble, but....if you look at the pictures of the whole saw enlarged, expecially the one with the bar pointing to the right... the chain looks like it is correct..

:monkey:

but the good thing is it has a on/off switch. hate to have to run it out of gas each time i fired it up.

No worries,there is plenty more to go at other than the chain!!

guys, hate to burst the bubble, but....if you look at the pictures of the whole saw enlarged, expecially the one with the bar pointing to the right... the chain looks like it is correct..

:monkey:

but the good thing is it has a on/off switch. hate to have to run it out of gas each time i fired it up.

I agree you dont know which way the saw was facing when the close up of the BLADE :monkey: was taken. :greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back