Echo CS-360T value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68 bids from 6 bidders for that smoked turd[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

I swear if i took a dump and boxed it up and advertised it as clean, barely used excrement, in excellent condition, it would get bids on ebay.

Thats a 75 dollar saw to me...if it runs perfectly.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Some idiot bid the 380 & there is still almost 14 hrs left to go on it! Maybe it's made of gold.

That saw is "beat", certainly not a clean/slightly used unit that I would want in my stable.

Hope I don't hurt any feelings on here if you happen to be the seller, but that is NOT a $400 saw or anything close to it....IMHO.

If my 360T would bring that much money (and it's in tens times better shape) I'd put it up for sale today.......FWIW.....

Ebay is up around 20 percent. Sneaky little bastards they are, nearly impossible to figure out what your final cost will be as a seller until you get your bill at the end of the month. So IF they are having someone boost the auction and they don't actually make the sale, it will cost them accordingly.......

The seller in the past could avoid the final value fee but still owe the insertion fee. They have sent multiple terms of use changes since then. On the buyer side if one was supposedly agreeing to buy if high bidder backs out. I doubt they enforce that, likely to get similar elsewhere.

Those were $300 on eBay new in the past.

I'm strongly considering watching the auction to the end then putting my CS-360T up there for just under their selling price with $35 shipping on a "Buy It Now" auction and see what happens. It's tens times nicer than the one in that auction, and the CAT and limiter caps have been removed. I don't use it or have any need for it these days (not climbing anymore after knee surgery) and don't like a top handle for limbing and ground work.......

On the buyer side if one was supposedly agreeing to buy if high bidder backs out. I doubt they enforce that, likely to get similar elsewhere.

The way it currently works is eBay allows the seller to issue an offer to buy for the next highest. The second highest bidder is not required to accept.

I get a backout offer every 5 or 6 things, have only ever taken it up once where it was still worthwhile.

Latest posts

Back