Echo CS-900EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stein

Stein

ArboristSite Operative
There is an Echo CS-900EVL for sale locally. We don't see many big chainsaws in these parts. All that I know about it is what is on the acresinternet site. 91.6cc, introduced in 1981. It has a 20" bar and they are asking $250. Anyone have any info about these saws? Price seems high to me, but I have no idea about the condition. Would it make a good milling saw?

Modifiedmark
There is an Echo CS-900EVL for sale locally. We don't see many big chainsaws in these parts. All that I know about it is what is on the acresinternet site. 91.6cc, introduced in 1981. It has a 20" bar and they are asking $250. Anyone have any info about these saws? Price seems high to me, but I have no idea about the condition. Would it make a good milling saw?

Parts are not easy to find, I wouldn't mill with it. There a nice well built saw. Performance is ok, nothing to write home about.

CHEVYTOWN13

CHEVYTOWN13

Addicted to ArboristSite

Give it a stout woods port and you'll be renaming it...

THE ECHO EVIL 900:rock:

lawnmowertech37

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Parts are not easy to find, I wouldn't mill with it. There a nice well built saw. Performance is ok, nothing to write home about.

you are correct on that one i had a customer that lived overseas that got the only 900evl side bar cover i had on the shelf who knows maybe some more of them parts i have fit the same series