echo designers are on crack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I cant believe what they are doing now,,, the cs370 and the 400 now can come with the crappy easy chain tenshioner
http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Chain-Saws/CS-400F
and the other saw is the 620pw,,, comes with a full wrap handle,,, guess they figure it will make it soooooo much better
http://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Chain-Saws/CS-620PW
don't get me wrong guys so no flaming but I think echo is going over board with their ideas,,,, I like echo,,, I really do but this is just stupid just like them building different saws just a couple of cc's difference between them,,, way to many saws to close together on cc's.... ok,, let the flaming begin

the 590 came along to compete with the ranch saw market, 600 and 620 were around before

What I dont get is the 590, 600, and 620. They could just do away with the 600, its essentially the same as the 590. And then there is the 550p. What is the point, smaller saw with the same weight and more expensive, really!

So, Echo adds tool-less tensioners to there small saws just like Husq. and Stihl have on theirs and they add a wrap handle to their pro 60cc saw just like the Husq. and Stihl and that means they don't know what their doing.

Hence the word echo

So, Echo adds tool-less tensioners to there small saws just like Husq. and Stihl have on theirs and they add a wrap handle to their pro 60cc saw just like the Husq. and Stihl and that means they don't know what their doing.
The wrap bars are fine and are actually usefull, but the tensioners, no matter the brand are prone to difficulties.

Those nifty, tool less chain tensioners work great, dont they?:baba::angry:

about as good as these decompression valves, primer bulbs, trio brakes, and whatever else they are doing to over engineer and add weight to these simple pieces of equipment.

but their reasoning must be something like "if it works, fix it until it doesn't"

stupid proofing the world one fool at a time.

about as good as these decompression valves, primer bulbs, trio brakes, and whatever else they are doing to over engineer and add weight to these simple pieces of equipment.

but their reasoning must be something like "if it works, fix it until it doesn't"

stupid proofing the world one fool at a time.
Having a hard time lifting those decompression valves and primer bulbs?:laugh:

I got a crack habit.....
ass_cracks_01.jpg

Latest posts

Back