Echo Timber Wolf

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darn, if slowes carried 'em,
would be a strong chance that I'd bail on that Poulan pp5020 adventure.

Have to go by the line drawings. The p/c look very similar to the 600p, but not the same numbers. Split case, not a clamshell, theres a plus over the rancher/farm boss.. Adjustable oiler. Comes with a spur sprocket. Cant see any stuffers on the crank, but..that drawing..might not be all that accurate. Carb does not look like for a stratocharged model. regular 3/8ths 50 b/c.

Maybe it is more similar to some shindaiwa?

the pp probably not even close to the new echo, a friend
that builds saws ran my pp5020 and says its weaker than the 290 by a noticable margin.

our sales rep sent one to our dealership yesterday as a demo saw, may get a chance to run it today, haven't looked at it real close yet, but what i did see looks just like the 600p except for the timberwolf graphics on the bar,i'm thinking this is a detuned 600p?, i'll report back if i get to run it today................:cool2:

Last edited:
just wanted to let all who are watching this thread that i replied with my results on the other post regarding the 590............:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back