Edit:::Amazing Husqvarna dealer FOUND!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back fom another "Session" with the Big Bazillian Kahuna down in Hyannis! Thought he was going to measue me up fo dentures and ended up cutting and pulling 2 teeth he missed the first time 21/2 weeks ago!!! Was not ready for this tonight! Walked out of there with wobbly knees!!! LOL
Was really surprised when I showed him the dentures I had! Asked where I got them and was amazed got them so fast! Told him Dr. Chris was looking for some "Free" tennis lessons, and a bunch of trees down!! LOL Told me he was going on vacation next week( aren't they always), and if I had any problems to call him in Rio de Janeiro!!! LOL :crazy: :crazy2:
Man......do not let your teeth go....and if they get bad have them Yanked!!! :yes:

Just got back fom another "Session" with the Big Bazillian Kahuna down in Hyannis! Thought he was going to measue me up fo dentures and ended up cutting and pulling 2 teeth he missed the first time 21/2 weeks ago!!! Was not ready for this tonight! Walked out of there with wobbly knees!!! LOL
Was really surprised when I showed him the dentures I had! Asked where I got them and was amazed got them so fast! Told him Dr. Chris was looking for some "Free" tennis lessons, and a bunch of trees down!! LOL Told me he was going on vacation next week( aren't they always), and if I had any problems to call him in Rio de Janeiro!!! LOL :crazy: :crazy2:
Man......do not let your teeth go....and if they get bad have them Yanked!!! :yes:
:surprised3::rolleyes::crazy2::omg:

Thanks Cheeves!
You know Moon we've all read all the Oil Threads and how some say all you need is any synthetic 2 cycle oil!! But with a saw like your 562, especially after all you've gone thru with it, I'd use nothing but the best 2 cycle oil on the market!
My father worked for American Airlines for years as a mechanic, and raised us 4 boys to always use good oil and change it frequently! He was a fanatic on it!! Get some Amsoil or comparable top quality oil, and you'll be much more confident and at ease running that fabulous saw! But I know I don't have to tell you! But after seeing those great pics of that beauty couldn't help it! LOL :rock:

I am glad they helped you out you spend a lot of money on these saws it is great to find a good dealer. Just remember Husky tried numerous times to blame it on you and made a point not to offer help. You should go back some day to that dealer with a couple dozen crispy creams or the like they sound like they earned it !
Jeff......lived up in Philip's, Maine, just above Madrid, on Rt. 4, in '74. Logged for the Boubier's, and hauled over the Mtn. to Rumford. Loved it up there!! You near there? Great country!!!!

But I know I don't have to tell you! But after seeing those great pics of that beauty couldn't help it! LOL :rock:
Your not just talking to moondoggie as these threads and advice help newcomers like i used to be (still kinda am)

My father worked for American Airlines for years as a mechanic, and raised us 4 boys to always use good oil and change it frequently! He was a fanatic on it!!

anytime you have an autotune saw that your local guys cant or wont fix,wicked work saw is only a ups truck away.i have repaired and returned more of them than I can count. I make my living doing warranty work. I have always told guys that the warranty is only as good as your dealer.

Jeff......lived up in Philip's, Maine, just above Madrid, on Rt. 4, in '74. Logged for the Boubier's, and hauled over the Mtn. to Rumford. Loved it up there!! You near there? Great country!!!!
Nope,.. I live in Central a Maine about 40 miles north of Augusta and 45 miles south of Bangor . Bangor is where my office is located.

anytime you have an autotune saw that your local guys cant or wont fix,wicked work saw is only a ups truck away.i have repaired and returned more of them than I can count. I make my living doing warranty work. I have always told guys that the warranty is only as good as your dealer.
That's awesome to know:rock:

all I can say is re3search your dealer before buying. every type of car,truck,van,suv,big teuck,heavy equi,hand held equip has the same problems with there being good capable dealers and poor dealers. you just have to watch who you buy from. its not the manufacturers not warranting the product as much as it is the dealer not presenting the warranty in a manner to get it paid for. a good dealer knows exactly how to word a warranty to show without a doubt that the fault is in the product and not the owner. if you leave room for human causing the problem then the manufacturer has every right to deny the claim. just my opinion

Very true!

Latest posts

Back