Efco 156 / 165 going away...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRCo.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yup, Efco are canning the 156 / 165 saws, also MT7200 and MT8200 are gone from their site. Dunno about the MT saws, but the other two have replacements due in a couple of months. Considering I sell plenty of 156 / 165s, people love them and I never have issues, I'm going to stocking up for the year. The new saws may be awesome...but yah know, tried and true.

It's the MT 6500 that is the replacement. At least it is here. It was already tested here by a few pros and they found it to be a very good piece of equipment. Not up to the current top players but still good iron. Certainly not a mistake stocking up.
I also just bought a brand new 962/162 and am very happy with it. Thinking about the 8200.... :cool:

theres been a bit of a upheavel at efco...
Yah, they moved offices to MN...made some changes.

I'm not saying I don't think a new version would be bad...it's just that those saws are go good I want to make sure I get more out there before they are gone because when one leaves, that guy's neighbor walks in and wants one...they spread like the flu!!!

Latest posts

Back