Electric Log splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went a head and bought the electric splitter, I will give er a run this weekend and post my findings. The thing about Princess Auto, is that no sale is ever final until you're satisfied... I had bought severial items over the years, and if a tool breaks or wears out, they'll exchange it... no questions.

Cheers!

bought one today and it works pretty good - all hardwood red oak, ash and some other stuff - my rounds are not very long (nothing longer than 14 inches) because my insert is small BUT this little ryobi did just fine on all the stuff (big rounds and small) i figure i might burn 1-2 cords a year so this thing fits the bill ..

Last edited:
Kellog,
I volunteer to take one of your pre-production units (free of charge, of course!) and use it , as well as my gas powered unit and evaluate it free of charge. I like getting in on the "beta" versions !

Kellog
Michigan test applicant here...about 10 cords a winter through my OWB. Great looking splitter...would love to give it a try.

Latest posts

Back