End of Year ArboristSite Awards / Recognition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wonder if they will order briggs and tecumseh parts from me since im in the process of selling my briggs inventory at discount prices
for example a carburetor which fits most of the 6 hp motors on pushmowers part # 496114 that carb is $ 45.25 MSRP

my cost will be $ 17.99 on that carb thats what i will be selling it for on my store in that specials catalog i have if no one knows i have belts on there for mtd tractors and murray riders on sell $ 5.00 a belt for certain belt #s which is way cheaper than wal mart and lowes and home depot and sears

i even have them special made mbl belts i will be listing on there as well universal lawnmower blades will be on there as well $ 1.00 a blade

i found tons of toro and lawnboy parts in my bundle too i will be listing them as well on the lawnboy catalog

the reason i am desperate is cause i have truck payment due past due actually by 2 months and i dont want to get a bad history with gmac i just wish there was something that i can do to draw in customers from all over not just on arboristsite but those that use the search engines to find people if they only knew of my reasonable prices they can buy me out in no time

when you calculate how many briggs engines are out there it adds up quickly and tecumseh the same way

i even have a conversion kit for a push mower 4 hp briggs gas tank with new carb on the tank i am thinking about keeping it for a pushmower here to fix up for my own yard

and besides they told me i can do anything with the inventory prior to me signing papers so i told them im selling it dirt cheap
they are new parts but im selling them to get them out of the shop

so all i have left afterwards is a cleaned out shop i can modify some things in there will be set at Free no charge just to get it out of the way

you be surprised what im finding in there

i will leave the rusty parts and coroded parts for the trustee but the other good items will be sold at discounted low prices on my store

thats why i am willing to get these parts sold at cheap prices it helps the person buying the parts save on there purchase and at the same time is helping me reach my goal im trying to reach for

oh while going thru them parts i found a couple chain bars one is a old McCulloch oem bar that has the old Mc logo on it in the middle of the bar its open end to it does not have a sprocket tip but is open tip i am going to get my neighbor which cleans metal and brass and stuff for a living get him to clean that mac bar up and shine it so it will look presentable i think it could be a antique bar i have chain bars in there that you probily have not seen in years

so just letting you know

Calvin,

Don't fret about GMAC. You're in better shape than GM.

Thank G0D for the USA, still the place on earth with the greatest opportunities.

Happy Thanksgiving,

father joat

Here's to:
Ultra - my favourite rep stalker...
Lakeside - just full of information...
Sawtroll - love those Stihl pants...
Ekka - far out videos and champion **** stirrer...(I've actually met him!)
Treeseer - save the trees if you can dude...

:cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:
Calvin,

Don't fret about GMAC. You're in better shape than GM.

Thank G0D for the USA, still the place on earth with the greatest opportunities.

Happy Thanksgiving,

father joat

this may surprise some and may help others get to know me
http://www.cmsmallengines.net/index.php?target=news&news_id=23#23

and this may help people understand and get to know how much of service i give to general public

http://www.cmsmallengines.net/index.php?target=discussion&thread_id=3372

will i have not seen my name on here yet kinda makes me wonder after all i have done to help people kinda makes me feel discouraged inside

wonder if they will order briggs and tecumseh parts from me since im in the process of selling my briggs inventory at discount prices
for example a carburetor which fits most of the 6 hp motors on pushmowers part # 496114 that carb is $ 45.25 MSRP

my cost will be $ 17.99 on that carb thats what i will be selling it for on my store in that specials catalog i have if no one knows i have belts on there for mtd tractors and murray riders on sell $ 5.00 a belt for certain belt #s which is way cheaper than wal mart and lowes and home depot and sears

i even have them special made mbl belts i will be listing on there as well universal lawnmower blades will be on there as well $ 1.00 a blade

i found tons of toro and lawnboy parts in my bundle too i will be listing them as well on the lawnboy catalog

the reason i am desperate is cause i have truck payment due past due actually by 2 months and i dont want to get a bad history with gmac i just wish there was something that i can do to draw in customers from all over not just on arboristsite but those that use the search engines to find people if they only knew of my reasonable prices they can buy me out in no time

when you calculate how many briggs engines are out there it adds up quickly and tecumseh the same way

i even have a conversion kit for a push mower 4 hp briggs gas tank with new carb on the tank i am thinking about keeping it for a pushmower here to fix up for my own yard

and besides they told me i can do anything with the inventory prior to me signing papers so i told them im selling it dirt cheap
they are new parts but im selling them to get them out of the shop

so all i have left afterwards is a cleaned out shop i can modify some things in there will be set at Free no charge just to get it out of the way

you be surprised what im finding in there

i will leave the rusty parts and coroded parts for the trustee but the other good items will be sold at discounted low prices on my store

thats why i am willing to get these parts sold at cheap prices it helps the person buying the parts save on there purchase and at the same time is helping me reach my goal im trying to reach for

oh while going thru them parts i found a couple chain bars one is a old McCulloch oem bar that has the old Mc logo on it in the middle of the bar its open end to it does not have a sprocket tip but is open tip i am going to get my neighbor which cleans metal and brass and stuff for a living get him to clean that mac bar up and shine it so it will look presentable i think it could be a antique bar i have chain bars in there that you probily have not seen in years

so just letting you know

this may surprise some and may help others get to know me
http://www.cmsmallengines.net/index.php?target=news&news_id=23#23

and this may help people understand and get to know how much of service i give to general public

http://www.cmsmallengines.net/index.php?target=discussion&thread_id=3372

???????????? What does this have to do with handing out kudos to others? I'm sorry to be harsh and don't want to derail this thread, but come on:confused:

will i have not seen my name on here yet kinda makes me wonder after all i have done to help people kinda makes me feel discouraged inside

No reason to feel discouraged at all Calvin. People help out each other merely because they want to help, not for some sort of reward afterwards other than maybe a thankyou. You should feel good that you helped out others and that alone should make you happy and proud of yourself.

Relax man, this post is still going. Frankly I think people are a little discouraged in most of your posts that you make, kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Anyway don't worry. I don't help people to get recognition, I do it cause a enjoy helping people out.

Id like to thank everyone that helped me this past year, everyone.

I know AOD, Thall, Andy, lawnmowertech37, parrissw, just to name a few. Be it finding a part, fixing a problem, diagnostics, you name it.

Hey lawnmowertech37, do you see yourself going into insane, obscene, grotesque clearance prices on any of your Kart stuff, like clutches?

If you see yourself clearancing new type parts for current model Echo's, Ill relay the info to my boss and he might look into some of it, I really dont know though, we just sent a huge box of NLA echo parts that have been on the shelves since they took on Echo some 3 decades+ ago.

Id like to thank everyone that helped me this past year, everyone.

I know AOD, Thall, Andy, lawnmowertech37, parrissw, just to name a few. Be it finding a part, fixing a problem, diagnostics, you name it.

Hey lawnmowertech37, do you see yourself going into insane, obscene, grotesque clearance prices on any of your Kart stuff, like clutches?

If you see yourself clearancing new type parts for current model Echo's, Ill relay the info to my boss and he might look into some of it, I really dont know though, we just sent a huge box of NLA echo parts that have been on the shelves since they took on Echo some 3 decades+ ago.

thanks for the complement to answer your two questions i dont stock the clutchs for the karts i may have one out in the shop but not very many that one i probily will reduce the price to $ 5.00 and the echo stuff i have it already reduced 65% i may be going higher on the discount rate here shortly to 75% off which would throw the high dollar parts like the side bar covers etc. to $ 10.00 or so the 602VL cylinder i have is going to be reduced to $ 30.00 so that is what im thinking of doing red .

Back