Epuiment & land protection

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do u add more than one quote to a post?:newbie:

Click the +" button tight next to the quote button on the bottom right hand corner of each post you want to quote. When you have all the posts you want quoted, the last one click the regular "quote" button.

Our neighbor in NW Michigan took a 12 Ga to a snomobile and blew it apart since the rider was riding circles around his cabin with it. The neighbor ended up buying the guy a new machine instead of jailtime.
We have blocked access trails on to our property with ditches etc. and trespassers just cut trees down to get around them. Put up a barb wire fence it will get cut down or worse. Our picnic table was taken apart piece by piece and then buried in our access road in the middle of the property. When we drove thru the next time we ended up with 3 flats. The locals claimed a Detroit biker gang came up from 250 miles away and did the damage to our table and other stuff that night.Timber theft is a big problem and we lose trees every year.

Bottom line unless you are living at the location watching over your stuff it may very well get damaged or stolen and local country folk seem to have the mindset that they have always gone on your land why should they stop just because you want them to.

Game cameras, well hid or they will get stolen too, the best protection is a 12 gage shotgun with magnum 4. Thieving is going to get worse because of society failure to punish the guilty. This community I live in is up in arms, even the law walks lightly since a couple of thieves got blow ed away stealing A.T.Vs. no one was arrested and not many questions were asked.
I realize this solution will not work everywhere, especially where the liberals live. We used to have liberals here, they moved.
Even old Ladies here have got a 38 stashed. We just got tired of transplants from the east and the cities bringing their trash and pukes with them. :chainsaw:
I have heard a story from a buddy that had a
problem child move in from cali was some gang banger that was going
around causing problems stealing and bullying some residents.The law
was called by quite a few about this scum and finally my buddy had a
problem and sheriff told him a hog leaves no sign and he would not be
missed. I respect that officer he has to go by rules so unless he catches
him in the act or evidence is left at the scene his hands are tied but he
also knew the residents were truthful and a solution was offered, but
lucky for the pos he moved back to where he came from and has not
been heard of since.

Last edited:
Back