• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S or F/T Stihl MS250

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkiWhiz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi folks, I have a nice Stihl MS250 for sale. Nothing wrong with it just have an itch to try something else, I don't cut alot of wood and every couple years I like to try a different model and or brand. The saw is nice and clean has an 16" bar and chain, bar is good chain could stand being replaced. Nothing broke, no bangs or bruises. I was thinking that $200.00 plus $20.00 shipping is a fair price. If interested or have any questions or would like pictures send me a pm or a message at my email address [email protected] I am baling hay but will get back to you asap. P.S. Might be interested in a trading it for another good running saw. Thanks! Steve.

Last edited:
I have a reasonably nice John Deere cs81 w/24" bar. Looks like it saw moderate use. Was going to put it on Craigslist for $400. If u are interested and I like yours, may be the difference in the price and shipping .

I have a reasonably nice John Deere cs81 w/24" bar. Looks like it saw moderate use. Was going to put it on Craigslist for $400. If u are interested and I like yours, may be the difference in the price and shipping .
If I do trade it for anything it will have to be straight across the board I can't afford to add any money. If you's think that I am too high on my asking price I am open to reasonable offers. My problem is that it is hard for me to figure shipping costs as I haven't done too much buying/selling or trading other than locally. I am off to find our camera so I can post a few pictures.

Last edited:
Here are a couple pictures

Finally found the camera and got the batteries charged. If any of you wants to give me a call feel free to do so any time between 9:00am-9:00pm Eastern time (315)-528-6709 As mentioned I would like to get my asking price but it is not set in stone. Thanks again. Steve.View attachment 310940View attachment 310941

Price Reduced

Was thinking that my asking price for my Stihl MS250 was a little high so I am dropping the price to $170.00 shipped. Thanks! Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back