Fake Firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imma give em a shot..

Just talked to a guy about an hour away who's gotta pallet (Cord worth). He's sellin em cheap just go get the name out and get his money back. Imma take a ride and get me a Few Blocks. 12 bricks in One block. 96 blocks to a pallet, close to 2200 Lb a pallet..just over a ton i guess. From what he says he only had 5 blocks burn for like 2 hours..assuming his burner wasn't air tight. Now i just read the other fellows post that said 8 blocks lasted about 12 hours in an air tight burner..like mine. (Just bought a BIG AZZ NEW ONE a year ago) but i've been burning wood since i was little with my mom N dad and i kno what to look for. Currently a almost outta seasoned wood..not cool...considering we got like 2 ft of snow here and gettin to the woods is now a tricky situation. Hell, gettin into the woods with the bronco is tricky when its dry! lol, now i got 2 ft of white slippy #### to deal with..GREAT!! SO, hopefully (Fingers crossed) these block things work out...and if so ill buy enough to keep me warm till the weather breaks OR some of this stupid snow crap melts! Kinda sucks though Considering i got a bunch of saws and cuttin equipment that i cant use!! (sighs)..

OH yah..and whats this Coffee Grounds thing i'm readin about?..they burn??.. Fill me in please!! Thanks!!

Back