Fall Garage sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsjunkie

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have been going through some stuff, Found a few saws and some bars that I don't use. Maybe some can get some use out of this stuff.
I will accept paypal, money orders, and of course cash.

1- new 20" GB Pro Top 3/8 .063 for Stihl $30 + Shipping.
1- " 18" Dolmar Badged (Oregon) 3/8 .050 comes with new chain also $30+shipping (This bar and chain came with a new 5100).
1- new 16" Dolmar Badged (Oregon) .325 .050 $15 + Shipping.
1 New 16" GB (Solid Sprocket Nose) 3/8 Low Pro .050 Fits small macs $15+ shipping.
1- new Carlton Hobby champ (Laminated sprocket nose) 3/8 Low pro .050 fits small husky $10 + shipping
Any questions on bars let me know what you have and I will try if they will fit.

I also have a couple saw
1 real nice Echo 6700 20" bar and chain $250 + shipping would make someone a good cheap fire wood saw SOLD
1- Stihl 012 14" bar and chain $75 + shipping
1- Huskqvarna 2100 full rap PH only $250 + shipping SOLD

Will post some pics later

Last edited:
How about selling some of those saws you got on the big collection a few years back ?

Bill

Bill G said:
How about selling some of those saws you got on the big collection a few years back ?

Bill

Sorry Bill those saws are all tucked away in a climate controlled area with a few others and I think they will stay their.

I will accept any reasonable offer on the bars.

Latest posts

Back