Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some days are defintely like that Miss P.

Seven below and two feet of snow.
Beats the hell out of an office job though!

Self portrait. My dogs took a bite out of my jeans.

attachment.php

Can you guess my dominant hand?

sorry for bringing up the old post but has anybody noticed these pics look totally photoshoped? i mean i aint callin anybody a liar but just look at the shadows and the bark pattern on the tree. either its just an optical illusion or those pics are well ya kno lol. :msp_confused:

oh by the way those pics are in post #509 i figured the pics would show up also when i quoted the post but it appears they didnt.

Learn some respect there pard. Jordan, aka coastal faller, is the real deal, and well respected round these parts. Only a chicken#### would photoshop a pic like that, and I guess it would take one to know one :)

Learn some respect there pard. Jordan, aka coastal faller, is the real deal, and well respected round these parts. Only a chicken#### would photoshop a pic like that, and I guess it would take one to know one :)

whow guys lol i posted that just saying the tree looks fake cause its so big. lol sorry if youall took it the other way. its just that the bark looks totally not real lol. but now infact i kno that it is indeed real. thats a HUGE freakin tree lol!!! sorry about the miss understanding.:clap::bowdown:

10 4 bud, hang out then. Some real dip####s will pass through here and argue non argument things that seem to really annoy more than just me!

Last edited:
10 4 bud, hang out then. Some real dip####s will pass through here and argue non argument things that seem to really annoy more than just me!

yea i agree with you their. i am envious of you pnw fallers and your big trees. biggest thing in this part of the country is around 7 feet. that looks to be your average tree lol. im hoping to get a good camera so i can post some pics of the sticks we have down here but funds have been a little tight lately....

Hammerlogging is no PNWer, hes just one of those east coast hacks with his funny face cuts:msp_laugh:

Oh well, at least hes not one of those rope using flatlanders..

hahaha. well thanks alot beings that i pulled 6 trees today lol. they were hanging over a fence and a road so i just pulled them over. to much lean to wedge. and they woulda been to small to wedge anyway. really gotta take some pics soon. im clearing out all the trash trees out of a walnut patch. lots of crap. hedge and thorny locust. got some pretty good stabs today lol.

Oh its fine, I was referring to a D-bag member here that thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread, I dont give a #### if he runs a business or not. He uses that rich man's amsteel rope on his skidders. That stuff is for kids,(no 056 kids though)..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Kid 056

I use that rich mans amsteel rope on my skidder. I can afford to use it because I use it. Any questions?

Ru$$ell

Yes I am trying to say something. That is that Amstell pay for itself so you don't need to be a rich man to use it. However if you do use it you may end up a rich man.

Ru$$ell

How is rope with less abrasion resistance, less strength, and almost twice the cost going to save a guy money?

Yea you might save some time on those full pulls above your road, but the real stuff just makes you bigger. . .

056 Kid,

Because its a dream to work with on and off the winch. Free Spool is set to zero resistance. You can splice it with ease. No pig tailing, no jaggers tearing at your flesh,and less Advil and booze for your aching back.

Yes, it won't make me bigger like the 'real stuff' but it just might make my wallet fatter

Ru$$ell

056 kid,

3/4" 60,000 lb breaking strength. My skidder, TJ 240 can't pull that hard, so I think the strength issue is covered for me.

Ru$$ell

056 kid

So what you are telling me is the 3/4 swedge was not up to the task or is it a comment on the operator's skills?

Ru$$ell

When you have all your cable out over the bank of a steep ass hill trying to pull a giant log that is determined to dig into the ground no matter how you render the choker, cables break. If I never broke them I would not know how to put them back together all alone:msp_flapper:

Latest posts

Back