Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a paying gig Gary, or for fun/helping out?

I'm a "hired gun"... :)

Well I didn't even know they made faller gloves in colors

LOL... actually these gloves were made to sell at local Football games and the team colors are Red, White, and Black. So they had some left over... The owner of North Star Gloves is a family friend.

Gary

I'm a "hired gun"... :)

LOL... actually these gloves were made to sell at local Football games and the team colors are Red, White, and Black. So they had some left over... The owner of North Star Gloves is a family friend.

Gary

Right on Gary. . . It's always good to get back in the woods. I really like the products North star puts out. . . Specially the White Ox for cold temps.

Vitamin I? You two old folks better take a little easy tomorrow. :laugh: Take your time...but hurry every chance you get.

Good to see you back on the saw Gary.

Getting my walker through the brush might could be a little challenging today. More vitamins will be needed.

One of the fallers tried to talk me into carrying his saw for him. I declined as it is new and nice and shiny. I'd hate to put a scratch on it. :)

Got the walker to go through the brush ok then went over in time to look at stuff and caught this on video. Just some normal falling to make the landing bigger.
Oh, he honked before he went by.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWwS85TXJGw?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWwS85TXJGw?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bl9lU95-OPg" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Jesus H Christ!!!
They will let anyone in here.:rotfl:

A little bird told me I was no longer banned.

Where did I put that sharp stick? Oh yeah, I remember.....they had to pull it out, better find a clean stick.

You're back?! Sweet! Welcome back Randy!

Last edited:
Jesus H Christ!!!
They will let anyone in here.:rotfl:

A little bird told me I was no longer banned.

Where did I put that sharp stick? Oh yeah, I remember.....they had to pull it out, better find a clean stick.

Don't worry Randy. The Bossmans in the corner with the mirrored glasses and a 30-06 if'n you ain't got yer mind right.

Here's some pics of one of my bullbuckers. The pics were taken in Cleagh Cr on Vancouver Island. Not bad spruce!

sorry for bringing up the old post but has anybody noticed these pics look totally photoshoped? i mean i aint callin anybody a liar but just look at the shadows and the bark pattern on the tree. either its just an optical illusion or those pics are well ya kno lol. :msp_confused:

oh by the way those pics are in post #509 i figured the pics would show up also when i quoted the post but it appears they didnt.

Last edited:
I suspect that this is the picture in question?

attachment.php

I can see how you might think the bark looks weird. I assure you, that's an artifact of scanning an old photo. Read this for an explanation.

sorry for bringing up the old post but has anybody noticed these pics look totally photoshoped? i mean i aint callin anybody a liar but just look at the shadows and the bark pattern on the tree. either its just an optical illusion or those pics are well ya kno lol. :msp_confused:

oh by the way those pics are in post #509 i figured the pics would show up also when i quoted the post but it appears they didnt.

I can assure you they are quite real.

I don't think calling out one OLD picture without referencing the source would justify reasonable doubt, a simple consideration might be considering tha poster--that the poster runs a ####ing killer huge contract falling company working in some of the most badass timber and ground in the world doesn't really need to make #### up, especially on here, where the majority of folks don't cut as much in a year as him or his guys do in a day.

But, if you wanna jump to conclusions, fine.

Back