Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cody! I was thinking of that picture of you hanging over the side of the log bucking when we came upon a big tree across the road today. I didn't cut it, I was the Wedge Wench. But I kept picturing that picture.

I posted it in the Blowdown and Earthquake topic.

Been cutting wood for around 7 years.
Been falling various trees for 10 years.
QUOTE]

Welcome, good looking cuts. This phrase can sound a little confusing, but think I know what you meant.:monkey:

Yeah sorry, cutting wood for 7 yrs.. tree falling for 10 because of the shot crew work..

Thanks found this site and looking to learn as much as i can

Got the day off today...been climbing all week so it is kinda nice...I have to climb tomorrow and it is supposed to be cold and snowy...oh well, guess it will make me work faster!

Yer gonna have to work real fast to stay warm tomorrow - Sam

48 and raining, winter sux.

Yes.....yes it does! :cheers:

Too much wood on the ground up high, now due to breakdowns and shutdowns, unlikely it will be logged until next spring, which in turn means no scale until next spring!! Ah logging.....gotta love it!

Too much wood on the ground up high, now due to breakdowns and shutdowns, unlikely it will be logged until next spring, which in turn means no scale until next spring!! Ah logging.....gotta love it!

Hey, just look at it as an early batch of retirement time...while you're still young enough to really enjoy it. Works for me. ;)

That's a bummer. If it was being paid by the ton.... super soaked logs all winter give ya a nice little bonus LOL

How you been bud?

I'll see y'all's temps, and raise ya. . .

7_Day_Kalispell_640x480.jpg

Yes! The Seattle (coastie) weather people are looking grim and talking about arctic temps of...get this...29 above. Warning everybody to be careful.

I say it aint cold until snot freezes. Sorry for being crass. It looks like you will get cold.

Hey, just look at it as an early batch of retirement time...while you're still young enough to really enjoy it. Works for me. ;)

Haha, yeah, that's a good way of looking at it! Would be more enjoyable with the loot to to go with it though!

That's a bummer. If it was being paid by the ton.... super soaked logs all winter give ya a nice little bonus LOL

How you been bud?

Ha, yeah, that's a nice bonus alright! All by the m3 here though!

Been good, Burv, thanks. Things have been busy up til now. How about yourself?

I'll be in Swan Lake, sleeping in the Suby, come on over and join the suffer fest if ya want to shiver around the fire and drink whiskey with me, lol - Sam

After a point a tent is warmer than the car. Enough whiskey and it shouldn't really matter. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back