Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, of course. That's the rear handle. Relief. Thank you guys, I'm not crazy after all.

Yee-haw! The wind was coming late morning so I had everything laid out already when the bottom av spring went. Had to buck everything up, but made er work.

attachment.php

I may never bore again. White oak that was leaning way out there.
attachment.php

T handle Coos!
attachment.php

When I looked at this job in March this was full of water. Makes for a short skid!
attachment.php

Makin Time! Bunkin 200bf+ at a crack makes for quick 1200bf turns.
attachment.php

View attachment 254569
View attachment 254570
View attachment 254571
View attachment 254572
View attachment 254573

White oak coos ,

Yee-haw! The wind was coming late morning so I had everything laid out already when the bottom av spring went. Had to buck everything up, but made er work.

attachment.php

I may never bore again. White oak that was leaning way out there.
attachment.php

T handle Coos!
attachment.php

When I looked at this job in March this was full of water. Makes for a short skid!
attachment.php

Makin Time! Bunkin 200bf+ at a crack makes for quick 1200bf turns.
attachment.php

View attachment 254569
View attachment 254570
View attachment 254571
View attachment 254572
View attachment 254573

Which way did he go, wich way did he go ! da silly wabbit.:laugh:

Ya but it usually doesn't go to far up the stem so ya can still get a few good logs out of em, That last one I'm not so sure about, it was pretty funky, I was just putting em on the ground the homeowner wants to do all the bucking and limbing, skidding and well everything except the scary stuff around his house :msp_scared: He would probably do it all if he could lift his big saw still and run out of the way

Ya but it usually doesn't go to far up the stem so ya can still get a few good logs out of em, That last one I'm not so sure about, it was pretty funky, I was just putting em on the ground the homeowner wants to do all the bucking and limbing, skidding and well everything except the scary stuff around his house :msp_scared: He would probably do it all if he could lift his big saw still and run out of the way

Too true. . . It just sucks to see a 5' tree go over and you have to long-butt 30' of it. Sometimes they have enough rind to make it worth using for split rail or something.

I've seen some toad spruce here with the same affliction.

Back