Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I get a hold of the man who made yours ?

i don't even know, i just buy them from my local dealer. maybe try give madsens a call? if anyone has them i bet they do. honestly though i doubt there's anything in OH that could justify such big dawgs. i wouldn't run them if i didn't have a benefit to them. those 4 point pro safety ones look like the perfect set for regular cutting.

i don't even know, i just buy them from my local dealer. maybe try give madsens a call? if anyone has them i bet they do. honestly though i doubt there's anything in OH that could justify such big dawgs. i wouldn't run them if i didn't have a benefit to them. those 4 point pro safety ones look like the perfect set for regular cutting.
Did the set from Nate hold together?

Did the set from Nate hold together?

they did, got them on one of my spare 372's. they are the same thickness as the ones i like. way more rigid then ****** OEM spikes. i also find the thin OEM ones slip in bark cause cut through it. the thicker ones actually bite and the thickness adds more holding power. i switched to the 5 points made by the guy here because for me a usable spike either has to stick way far out past the case (like those 661 spikes) or drop low below the powerhead (like the husky ones). even though the stihl ones take up slightly more usable bar length i'll take them anyday because they don't hang low and snag on everything. Nates would be a wicked option if he could add a half inch in length out the front of the case to them. at least for my uses, they are good the way they are for a guy cutting firewood or cookies.

PRO+SAFETY+FELLING+DOGS+3PT+SP660_M.jpg

I think I am going to go with the pro safety 4 points
They are the same height as the oem 5 point ones ,the 5 point pro safety are too tall if run the stock handlebar ,The 4 point are good all around ones

Sounds good to me but do you know if they also come with the roller chain catch?

Latest posts

Back