Falling wedges. What's good, what's not, and why?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It aint the four leg predators I worry about it is the two legged kind. Had a person last year on the one timber preserve I manage try to run me over when I was clearing road, the guy got jail time for it.

Did he get the jail time for trying to run you over? Or for missing?

He got jail time for attempted vehicular assault. I was opening the road to allow the sheriffs office access to the federal lands beyond the preserve for a search for a missing person.

The rabid chipmunk idea was from Gologit...

Me, I haven't done work in the woods. Been in them for camping, hiking, etc. Where did I ever say I worked in the woods?

Lol, none of the video games I got have you shoot those adorable chipmunks... I'm usually shooting terrorists or aliens. :msp_smile: I don't have much time to piss away on the 360 anymore, but when I do get some time on it, it's more fun especially when you're shooting terrorist after terrorist coming down the stairs... they're so stupid, lol. Kill one of them, another walks in to see what happened, drop him, and another will show up... I love it. :laugh:

I suggest you at least get a ######## 64 and take up Dr. Mario. My mom and pops used to spend hours playing that game... my brother and I used to watch and cheer them on... it was quite funny. This was about 12 years ago... been a long time since they have had time to fart around with a controller. It's kinda like Tetris, except you are manipulating those capsules that probably look a lot like some of your meds.

:monkey:

I worked around literally dozens of bears when I was doing fisheries work in British Columbia. They had plenty to eat, so I knew I wasn't on their menu. Now I've had a concealed carry permit for 36 years. I use it. I'm much more concerned about a 2 legged varmint than the 4 legged ones.

Back on Track?

Wedges > Bears > Guns > Preserves

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

How did we get to video games? Oh, I get it!!! - Tetris is like stacking wedges! Right(?)

Philbert

There we all are rambling along when all of a sudden we now have HBRN the " Manager " ! How someone with so many roles to fill can manage to lurk about on a web site is beyond me, wait a min I just remembered I have entered the "Alice in wonderland " life of HBRN....pure fantasy !!

The preserve is a section of land set off from all uses for wild life protection only. The guy was a few brain cells to few to be driving:msp_ohmy:

There we all are rambling along when all of a sudden we now have HBRN the " Manager " ! How someone with so many roles to fill can manage to lurk about on a web site is beyond me, wait a min I just remembered I have entered the "Alice in wonderland " life of HBRN....pure fantasy !!

Maybe he's schizophrenic, he probably has a refrigerator box in his living room for truckdriver HBRN and astronaut HBRN, and can be seen with a lemonade stand with a bucket in front of it in his front yard trying to charge the squirrels a toll for using his yard. Also, cardboard harthad and Mattel toy chainsaw for sawyer HBRN

I worked around literally dozens of bears when I was doing fisheries work in British Columbia. They had plenty to eat, so I knew I wasn't on their menu. Now I've had a concealed carry permit for 36 years. I use it. I'm much more concerned about a 2 legged varmint than the 4 legged ones.

Hi Joe, did you ever see any of these signs posted in B.C.
attachment.php

It aint the four leg predators I worry about it is the two legged kind. Had a person last year on the one timber preserve I manage try to run me over when I was clearing road, the guy got jail time for it. The mountain cat sounds like a woman being killed in some lame arse horror movie. We had a mountain cat kill a deer in the yard next to my cabin on the ranch last winter, scary part was how close it was to three different houses . Kinda eery when your fast a sleep and you hear strange noises out side your window.

Ok. Now I know what a "mountain cat" looks like in the wild (thanks Gasoline...)

This is a test.
Which of the following most closely resemble the sound above high-lighted in red ?
Multiple choice...

a) View attachment 191732
b) View attachment 191733
c) View attachment 191734
d) View attachment 191740
e) View attachment 191741

Latest posts

Back