Farm fresh saw pics!!! (lots)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see you walk to work.................:hmm3grin2orange:

BUT, all jealousy aside
If you would walk to work you could come home and walk around your truck again and again and again before you unload it...............Savoring your CANDY.......... its not the same once your unloaded..............then the real fun begins:cheers:

If push came to shove, id steal my wifes van or id take my motorcycle. ( Id opt for the van its raining)

Nice score! How about posting some before and after pics in a new thread. I have a feeling that will be a long lasting thread at that!:blob2:

First thing I thought when I saw the picture... Where's Waldo? Then I started counting red saws. Nice find!!!:msp_thumbup:

Why does this kind of thing never happen to me? awsome score, I"m still looking for a project 288, if you come across one you may consider parting with let me know.
the suck-o-meter is broke clean off! LOL

Why does this kind of thing never happen to me? awsome score, I"m still looking for a project 288, if you come across one you may consider parting with let me know.
the suck-o-meter is broke clean off! LOL

--kinda hard looking for a specific saw..much easier to just look for good deals and scores instead.

And it don't hurt to open yur yap! Ask around, let it be known you look for old busted saws, or barely running, etc. They just start showing up eventually.

--kinda hard looking for a specific saw..much easier to just look for good deals and scores instead.

And it don't hurt to open yur yap! Ask around, let it be known you look for old busted saws, or barely running, etc. They just start showing up eventually.

Quite true! I get ppl bringing me stuff quite a bit!

It is gonna take me a while to sort all this out!! :D:D
001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

Will post more pics once things are sorted and I know whats what!!

Dang that is a one heck of load you got there

I'm starting to think there should be a whole other forum for you CAD sickos. :D
I can just imagine my wife's face if I brought that home in the back of my pickup...:excruciating:

Last edited:
I'm starting to think there should be a whole other forum for you CAD sickos. :D
I can just imagine my wife's face if I brought that home in the back of my pickup...:excruciating:

I'm sure it wood be the same look my wife gave me, she just sighed then walked back into the house. :D

Latest posts

Back