FarmerTec Huztl MS660 Updated Build Kit - Build Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 3.39.10 PM.png

OK, but it's a curious coincidence that the 2% applies to tires in NC. If you look elsewhere, you will find customers complaining about the fee for tires, also under 'merchandising fee'

It's the NC tire environmental fee, whatever they label it.
Same items, different address (say, NH, where there are tire disposal fees if you have them fitted, otherwise none) & the 'merchandising fee' is removed, just like the taxes.

I gave you their definition for the fee. Ingore it all you want. I tend to read and apply information based on fact, like a published definition. My initial post was not for you to educate me on buying tires. It was about import fees. The published definition explains the "import" relationship. I will ingore your continued posts on the matter
It's the NC tire environmental fee, whatever they label it.
Same items, different address (say, NH, where there are tire disposal fees if you have them fitted, otherwise none) & the 'merchandising fee' is removed, just like the taxes.

chainsaw kits and packing lists
http://thechainsawkitguy.com
http://YouTube.com/c/the1chainsawguy

Right :D : It's an import fee of 2% that only applies to tires bought for delivery/collection in NC; & walmart CustService & website are always right. Just as you say.

Well as I said in the original thread, I ordered my kit on 8/6. It finally cleared customs Friday evening, after getting there 8/11. Hopefully I see it tomorrow, based on my tracking. We will see how it goes from there.

Got my parts in so I started replacing the crushed parts. He said the handle started getting loose before the tree got it,So I think these 2 bushings ripped before hand and I replaced them with oem.
The piston and cylinder also looked better than I was expecting. It only runs a 36” bar. You can tell she’s rode hard
ebaf2c76d2bb3885a263f64b6dac96a4.jpg
6a69230739cd20b69dfd095c84e051aa.jpg
8063a4e0c4783e72c2eb68df87c8daf4.jpg

830f93804bd20aac4370a535a129b882.jpg

Part number and/or link to HO pump?

My client needs one on there for milling.
Some one did a thread on how to modify a regular pump into a high output one. The only difference is the piston - control bolt or whatever you call it. I can't remember who posted it, it could have been on the other forum. They took it out and did some grinding on it in the right places.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Some one did a thread on how to modify a regular pump into a high output one. The only difference is the piston - control bolt or whatever you call it. I can't remember who posted it, it could have been on the other forum. They took it out and did some grinding on it in the right places.

The pitch/angle of the piston ramp determines the displacement. Stop bolt has little effect.

Thanks for the link.

I think you can do a 1/2 a oil pump mod unless you get the pump shaft for more movement. The control bolt can be ground on. For $15 I’d replace it with the cheap HO. Out of the three I’ve used only one failed.

I think you can do a 1/2 a oil pump mod unless you get the pump shaft for more movement. The control bolt can be ground on. For $15 I’d replace it with the cheap HO. Out of the three I’ve used only one failed.

The ‘stop bolt’ can only limit the pump output. The pitch/angle determines the maximum travel and thus the displacement.

Well my last HO pump would barley pump also. I put the regular one back on and it pumps fine so I’m sticking with it.

Latest posts

Back