FarmerTec Huztl MS660 Updated Build Kit - Build Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got everything,( including the nuts and bolts for the dogs) plus a few extras. Bearings, and seals were installed in the case. Fuel lines were already in. It came with an extra fuel, and impulse line, fuel cap gaskets, and a few other things. I’d have to look in the box to list them all. I bought the kit when it was on sale. If I remember right it was about $230 shipped.

I got everything,( including the nuts and bolts for the dogs) plus a few extras. Bearings, and seals were installed in the case. Fuel lines were already in. It came with an extra fuel, and impulse line, fuel cap gaskets, and a few other things. I’d have to look in the box to list them all. I bought the kit when it was on sale. If I remember right it was about $230 shipped.
Go with factory Stihl impulse and intake boot and fuel line and go with Stihl fuel cap and oil cap and a factory Stihl compression release. Just saying. Lol.

This is a sweet tool. They shorted me a #7 profile, one of the pair. Can't wait to put it to use. 165$ 1#,#2 installed

wtax
9ccfae5010b94ab5adb5cd47d8b498ef.jpg
11e897e4692a81ac43a2f4a049ec9e5d.jpg
6c33d7f95d788c7f30ee916044bb4668.jpg
22e870aacf0a78184b46ea7b48409d54.jpg

kit info & packing lists @ http://thechainsawkitguy.com

This is a sweet tool. They shorted me a #7 profile, one of the pair. Can't wait to put it to use. 165$ 1#,#2 installed

wtax
9ccfae5010b94ab5adb5cd47d8b498ef.jpg
11e897e4692a81ac43a2f4a049ec9e5d.jpg
6c33d7f95d788c7f30ee916044bb4668.jpg
22e870aacf0a78184b46ea7b48409d54.jpg

Very nice that should make things a little easier for you now . If you come to a point where you don't like it any more you can always give it to me. Lol. :laughing: just kidding you will definitely love that little tool for a long time. :yes:

Well I have read this entire thread. Took me a couple days off and on when I would have a few minutes.
I was really interested in building one of these kits. Then I saw all the bads things that have happened and all the bads parts, then I would read some good things. I changed my mind about 5 times. I wanted to try one then I didn't. Long story short, I placed my order today.

Well I have read this entire thread. Took me a couple days off and on when I would have a few minutes.
I was really interested in building one of these kits. Then I saw all the bads things that have happened and all the bads parts, then I would read some good things. I changed my mind about 5 times. I wanted to try one then I didn't. Long story short, I placed my order today.
Lol

It's a journey. I get a different take. It's a bout building a saw and taking what you get and making it better.

Yea i here you just take notes and don't be afraid to ask questions we are here to help you out any time.

Did you decide on meteor or hyway. I honestly feel that hyways plating is the best ive seen on any aftermarket cylinder.
I'm more likely going to get the meteor cylinder kit there piston is the best AM cylinder we shall see I'm going to be the ginny pig this go around. Lol.

OK I just ordered the meteor cylinder and piston kit for the ms660 I paid for the three day shipping so should be at my door step sometime Saturday it's only one state down from us so I didn't feel bad paying the price for shipping but man they got me good on the tax ouch. I will be posting some pictures of the cylinder and piston and will be giving you all my opinion and advice as soon as it gets here. Now I'll be watching the UPS trucks drive buy Lol.

Back