FarmerTec Huztl MS660 Updated Build Kit - Build Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked on there but I had no idea how to use that thread to find one.

What I did was said, "I could sure use a service manual for a 660 if anyone has one" and someone PMed me the next day with a link to a download folder containing a wealth of information for the 660.

That seems to be how the thread works.

What I did was said, "I could sure use a service manual for a 660 if anyone has one" and someone PMed me the next day with a link to a download folder containing a wealth of information for the 660.

That seems to be how the thread works.
You wouldn't still happen to have that link would you?

OK update on the cylinder kit I thought it would be here by Saturday but should like maybe Monday hmmmm paid for three day shipping guys I won't make that mistake twice next time I'll go with normal shipping because it would have been a little cheaper and same amount of time to reserve it. Lol :dumb2::dumb:

Lol

It's a journey. I get a different take. It's a bout building a saw and taking what you get and making it better.

kit info & packing lists @ http://thechainsawkitguy.com
Can you believe that the kit came today and I just ordered it Tuesday. 3 days, how is that even possible? The extra stuff I ordered did not come. Most of the bags in the box are not labeled with the numbers on your check sheet. They only say ms660.

Still need the manuals, I missed your post

I got an ipl and shop manual. But since most of the packages are not labeled it's going to be different to discern which part goes where. It's actually kind of overwhelming when you just looked at all those parts.

I got an ipl and shop manual. But since most of the packages are not labeled it's going to be different to discern which part goes where. It's actually kind of overwhelming when you just looked at all those parts.
Just take your time and ask questions when you feel like your in a spot where you feel like you are going in the wrong direction it's not bad it's fun we can help you with it.

The black bolts hold down your cylinder. You will start out with your case bolts. Measure them and pick them out. Then take your next step, case then cylinder. There will be fewer screws left. Don't fret. Make those first steps.

I hope you remembered to say "thank you" to those that took their time to send you resources just because you asked them to. It's a simple thing that keeps things moving on this site.

I hope you remembered to say "thank you" to those that took their time to send you resources just because you asked them to. It's a simple thing that keeps things moving on this site.
I did and I do appreciate any help I get. I sent you my email address but I didn't get anything. One thing I'm confused about, is a PM the same thing as "start a conversation"?

Back