Farmtec/huztl husky clone saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Sooner or later, little by little there going to get it right, Japan did.

They copied the Russian sks, ak47 cloned it exactly even the chrome lined bores and chambers.

Sooner or later, little by little there going to get it right, Japan did.

They copied the Russian sks, ak47 cloned it exactly even the chrome lined bores and chambers.
You are correct. They will eventually get it right. They have already made improvements.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

No questions I won’t ask questions.

Is husky discontinuing the big saw market or are they redesigning their saws.
This seems to be a question you started another thread about. Just a different punctuation at the end of the sentence.

As far as the whole saw sales, Other countries seem to have seized containers of such that do not comply with emission regulations. Really seems perhaps arbitrary and capricious enforcement.

My shop carries the 390 and 395, I personally sold a 390 and two 395s last month along with two more 395s that were sold by other guys at the shop. We can still order them no problem. I think around 4-5 months ago we ordered a 3120 for a logging company and got that in in under a week. We have one 372 left and can’t order anymore as it being replaced with the 572. But as far as the bigger saws go we still sell them and can still get them just like any other Husqvarna saw.

I’m not asking any questions I’m posting what I read, farmtec is going to offer the bigger line of husky saws.

looks like China want a piece of the outdoor market. The guys who own them seem happy on Facebook.

How do they beat the emission standards.

I know that there are many factors which will allow a saw to run clean or not. when a saw is wide open throttle they can do a pretty good job, but the other settings can be an issue. I remember years ago when working for a large company I along with some other technical people we decided to do some unorthodox testing. what we found that hot rod engines can meet emissions standards great when everything was right. What I would hope for is companies like Stihl to figure out was to market lower tech products that will make me smile. Thanks

I understand the patents are up on the olde saws, so China can clone them.
I believe the patents last for seven years, my dad had patents.

It would be fun with a 3120, I have absolutely no use for it what so ever, but some guys have 5 cars or motorcycles... and some guys even have lot's of chainsaws they never use.

I had 27 vintage/post vintage husky bikes with 15 restored and ridden by me. Our history was one bike built every super bowl Sunday from bare frame to a midnight ride every super bowl Sunday night. Plus restorations inbetween. I have a few saws I’m having fun with. I may buy one to play with and test. My son wants one of those Stihl 105 cc clones but a 3120 husky clone maybe better.

That farm tech Facebook seems more civil there. They do warranty the farmtech saws.

If they do offer the bigger cc husky clones by the fall this could drive the prices up on the orginal used Husqvarna saws.

That farm tech Facebook seems more civil there. They do warranty the farmtech saws.

If they do offer the bigger cc husky clones by the fall this could drive the prices up on the orginal used Husqvarna saws.

Perhaps they are more civil as it is a closed membership facebook page- anyone that complains might find their posts and membership removed?

Latest posts

Back