Farmtec/huztl husky clone saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care if they're giving big boy saw clones away for free, I'm trying to do as little business with China as possible.

I have nothing against the Chinese people, the individual man on the street just trying to make a living like the rest of us. The CCP can go try to milk a bull.

I hate hearing buy american. I lost my job in 83/84/85 due to cheaper machine tool imports. While everyone bought import cars, tv, radios, ect. While I bought American made cars ect. The mid 80’s was was a bad recession no one cared then.
Now I buy import stuff.

Maybe the Chinese saws will be the wave of the future. If they bring up the quality and keep the cost lower.:clap::clap::clap::clap: In the past I took my turn in the chow line enough it’s someone else’s turn now over poor business practices. My wounds run deep it sucks when you want to work and can’t.

Nothing is made here anymore. Less and less made here. Even Harley parts are from japan.

Make America great again is a smoke screen to make new business contacts over seas. The American worker gets screwed again. We need a blue collar working mans president. Just watch who stocks booms on Wall Street.

Hey Bill you are on point this time. I asked my daughter (who works for Harley) and she said most stuff is made in Japan, China, and Thailand.

Ever take a front fork from Japan apart. They have sliders that can be removed and replace. The forks are works of art by themselves.there adjustable and high tech. I wonder how much they would cost if made here.

Don’t let these import cars that are so called made here. The finished parts are imported here and assembled here to beat the import tax plus they can say made in the USA.

The last I checked we still have the worlds number one economy. Also I do not see China cloning a MS880 or a 3120xp. Why would they when sales volume would be so low.

The pet rock was my lesson that I suck at figuring out what people will buy. It's a A ROCK, who in the world is going to pay more than a couple hundred bucks per 14 yard dump truck for that!? As it turns out, lots of people.

Ever take a front fork from Japan apart. They have sliders that can be removed and replace. The forks are works of art by themselves.there adjustable and high tech. I wonder how much they would cost if made here.

Don’t let these import cars that are so called made here. The finished parts are imported here and assembled here to beat the import tax plus they can say made in the USA.
Saw on 60 minutes years ago that the last completely American made car with 100 percent American made parts was the Edsel in the late 50s.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Riiiiigggggghhhht.... Walk through your house and pick up everything "made in China" and throw it out.. post pics of the pile. Then try to replace it all with "made in America" stuff. Let me know when you get it all done.
My apologies, I just noticed that you are from Ireland... Change that last statement to "made in Ireland"... Then let me know how it goes

Back