Feeling Peeved at Fallers Do Not Read If Sensitive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. But I tend to think that we did not choose the woods. The woods chose us.

Truckdrivers ARE experts on EVERYTHING, you know. By drinking coffee with them, you are probably increasing your knowledge of local and world events in a big way. They also know all the latest goss...oops...information because they go through the log scaling ramps! We think that the media is where we find out what is going on, but it really comes from the log scalers. :coffee::plate:

All kidding aside, i have several full time drivers as friends. Both over the road and local. They, like any profession, have a few who are really good at what they do and the rest are good enough not to get fired, or wad up the truck. All of them are interesting guys, though, because they ALL have an opinion on EVERYTHING.

HEY I RESENT THIS THREAD!! Im a trucker's son... AND i like to run a saw. :msp_flapper: not to worry though, i am smarter than your average idiot. Oh wait i took the bait didn't i?

Truckers. Gossip. I told out landing man we should put a grapple on our excavator to use it as an incidental shovel. By the end of the day a trucker from another outfit called my boss trying to sell him an excavator that would be perfect.

The route: me to landing man to trucker to scaler at mill to another trucker to boss. Boss laughed that night and told me to save my ideas for him, only. The really funny part is the telephone effect, like the game I played in kindergarten, because by the time the story got back to the boss the concept was so ####ed up and so stupid that it would never work, it was plain stupidity.

By the way, I hate bull#### gossip. Mind your own business, and try and keep your mouth shut, if its not your business, stay out!

And the word "Forester" is derived from the old Norse word "Forrenstang", meaning "village idiot with a paint can".

And the word "Forester" is derived from the old Norse word "Forrenstang", meaning "village idiot with a paint can".

Is that so?

Well, I'm engaged in a mocking contest with a forester I am contracting with now and then. The rules are: first one to piss off is a looser. I have to tell him that. Thank you, I was already running out of ideas...

That's odd. I thought it was from the Scandihoovian language and meant "One who can listen to endless whining--one who has the ability to say No in 40 different ways." Better find that smiley face---FAST!:cheers::msp_smile::msp_smile:

Back