Few saws I’ve been collecting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garages, barns, marketplace , etc
Maybe someday I’ll use one.
They do tend to show up. I got rid of most my Titan saws. I have a few of the 40/45 one mans and some Titan ER/Blue Streak 2 mans. The 40 is one heavy bugger but by gosh the paint holds well on them.

How is it she has that sort of power, and what did she do to earn it?
Well first of all she married me, which means she is entitled to my undivided attention.
In fact my wife is very supportive of my hobbies but she is still a woman, which means she is unaware of her own subconscious need for attention and companionship. So if if I am tinkering in the garage, she will eventually migrate out there to see what I am up to, and sit there pining away for attention without realizing it. If I suggest we go do something else together she will immediately agree.

Well first of all she married me, which means she is entitled to my undivided attention.
In fact my wife is very supportive of my hobbies but she is still a woman, which means she is unaware of her own subconscious need for attention and companionship. So if if I am tinkering in the garage, she will eventually migrate out there to see what I am up to, and sit there pining away for attention without realizing it. If I suggest we go do something else together she will immediately agree.
Undivided attention...that, to me, seems a bit extreme, but a co-dependent relationship isn't always unhealthy and is in some cases is a good thing. "Too many toys" can indeed be a problem, I've had to thin out the herd at times, so that also makes sense. If you have a healthy, balanced relationship, congrats man, that's an accomplishment.

Latest posts

Back