Finally got started...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally got tired of working around the saws setting on the floor so I put up some shelving and began to organize the collection. Besides, I needed to use the pit in order to change the oil in my truck.

First photo shows a sort of "before" view.

Second photo shows the saws waiting for work, a few run now but all require some service.

Third and fourth photos show the McCulloch collection, all are runners except the 47.

Fifth and final show the more "collectables".

Work saws are kept in another small garage ready to go.

Mark

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thats quite a collection of saws and since I see you are from Iowa, I don't blame you for getting them off the floor and up as high as possible. Hopefully, you are staying dry but coming from a town named "Dike", I have a feeling you may have a lot of water around you right now.

BTW, that is quite a collection of ladders too :)

I finally got tired of working around the saws setting on the floor so I put up some shelving and began to organize the collection. Besides, I needed to use the pit in order to change the oil in my truck.

First photo shows a sort of "before" view.

Second photo shows the saws waiting for work, a few run now but all require some service.

Third and fourth photos show the McCulloch collection, all are runners except the 47.

Fifth and final show the more "collectables".

Work saws are kept in another small garage ready to go.

Mark

..............HOLY CRAP. Those are nice...............................

Great job, it's nice to see some one with a neat shop. I'm in tight quarters so some clutter is expected but for the most part it's always tidy! Good looking shop!

Back