firewood looking to go to a good home

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldirty

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
(mods if i am out of line, please let me know)

fellas. i am looking to spoil my god daughter with the nin tendo DS (how come ######## is censored? lol) or whatever the heck the thing is. a handheld video game console. without going into my pocket.

i have a pretty good size stack of 95% ash freshly taken down with a touch of red oak and sugar maple. all hand split baby. yes i climb but i need something to do after work so i bring home the choicest of wood selection that we takedown at work.

anyone within driving distance of lawrence mass 01843 feel like coming down and taking the fruits of my labor for a short price?

i got about 4-5 cord sitting here and i dont have a fireplace to burn it in. not enough to put in the paper or craigslist to sell but perfect for someone who feels like filling up the bed of their pickup at their leisure.

in fact if you like the deal i plan on giving we could make this a habit. think about it. i bring home the wood, almost daily if i like the looks of it, and split it. you show up and throw it into the back of your truck. i'll help too!

let me know! this wood is in need of a good place to call home.

stay safe.

iam in groveland ma and looking for some land to work up some wood. if you know anyone around that has land for rent i can sell 100 plus cord without issues and we both can make some side money.

Latest posts

Back