firewood tractors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sawdust inspector

Sawdust inspector

ArboristSite Operative
Many fond memories on a 1655 hauling poo at the farm almost bought it then the over under n done went out clutch needed some attention and it had a lot of hrs so I passed and bought my jd

dancan

dancan

Spruce , The preferred wood of the Purgatory !
. AS Supporting Member.
My L285 woods beater .

IMG_20141111_104709.jpg

IMG_20141109_132824.jpg

And my B8200 wood mover .

IMG_20141101_125611.jpg

wood4heat

wood4heat

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've got a Kubota BX2230 that I use for just about everything around the house. I used to have some great pics removing a huge Maple from a neighbors property with it but they were all on a phone that was stolen. :mad: Every once in a while I come across something like this thread that reminds of pics that I'll never see again. :angry:

F'ing thieves.:chainsaw:

angelo c
I've got a Kubota BX2230 that I use for just about everything around the house. I used to have some great pics removing a huge Maple from a neighbors property with it but they were all on a phone that was stolen. :mad: Every once in a while I come across something like this thread that reminds of pics that I'll never see again. :angry:

F'ing thieves.:chainsaw:

photobucket.com
phone and Ipad load to it automatically. both can go kattywonkers and the photo is backed up.

zogger

zogger

Tree Freak
i use one like this old wheel horse.

does that count?

WHB81_3.jpg

They are stout baby tractors. I firewooded with mine (c101) for several years, plus tilled the garden, mowed a lot, hauled rocks for landscaping, big ones. Never had a scraper blade though, but that would be the ticket for cleaning out the barn I think, get in all the corners and down the walls easier than the big tractor. *Hopefully* in the new year I get it running again or repowered. I am seriously leaning towards a chinese diesel, they are so cheap and good torque, from what I have read about them.

mga

wandering
It Does, BUT you need to do a little "fixing it up" for logging though! lol

Like this one of mine,

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

It pulls quite hard, for a garden tractor. :)

SR

i priced out those rear tires.....damn, they're expensive and you have four!

i removed the mower deck. it was kinda rotted out in spots, but it was still functioning. i'll probably scrap it.

i like the gearing, especially when putting it in low...pulls almost anything.

made this trailer out of a cement tub to haul my wood around.....works good and i can load the hell out of it.

zogger

zogger

Tree Freak
i priced out those rear tires.....damn, they're expensive and you have four!

i removed the mower deck. it was kinda rotted out in spots, but it was still functioning. i'll probably scrap it.

i like the gearing, especially when putting it in low...pulls almost anything.

made this trailer out of a cement tub to haul my wood around.....works good and i can load the hell out of it.

Now that's a good idea with the cement tub, you can chuck stuff in there and not worry about breaking things.

When I was using mine a lot, the tiller was the extra get out of the woods traction, just set it to drop about two inches, drop it, engage it, zoom! And I only have turf tires.