First flea market of the year... CAD again...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isna

Logging and sharing it (teaching)
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Snow is melting. First flea market of the year. Nothing very interesting until I came across a guy selling all his tools before moving abroad. I grabbed this:
View attachment 287887
1 year old MS260, barely used and well cared for. Came with a crate containing chain oil, synthetic mix oil, tools, a chain grinder, extra bar and a few chains.
Promising for the first score of the year.
Of course, I don't really need it: I already have a 240, am rebuilding my second 361... .... ....
CAD strikes again...

Snow is melting. First flea market of the year. Nothing very interesting until I came across a guy selling all his tools before moving abroad. I grabbed this:
View attachment 287887
1 year old MS260, barely used and well cared for. Came with a crate containing chain oil, synthetic mix oil, tools, a chain grinder, extra bar and a few chains.
Promising for the first score of the year.
Of course, I don't really need it: I already have a 240, am rebuilding my second 361... .... ....
CAD strikes again...

how are we supposed to know if you suck or not ?

With the grinder and other gear? Yep, you suck!

He thew in the grinder for free when I was trying to get him to lower the price. It's a cheap but functional grinder. The extra bar is an Oregon. 4 extra Stihl chains (2 almost new), 1.5 liters mix oil, 5 liters chain oil, a few wrenches and screw drivers and a free plastic crate! (also contained the rags and toothbrush he used to clean it!).

Latest posts

Back