First Real TD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by che
THIS is a marriage. We both work hard, we respect each other, we sacrifice for each other....and at the end of it all we can share our love and friendship having fun in the bedroom (or whereever.) It's a thing men and women do TOGETHER. It's not something that wives are selling to their husband or that a husband should expect because he bought her some new bauble.

Great post che. I've wanted to comment more on this topic, but didn't have the time to put together an adequate response. If he ever gets married, and has kids, he will appreciate the responses to these threads more I believe. It is difficult for me to explain to someone without children the way I feel for my wife. The sacrifices she made to bring him into the world, and to take care of our house are hard to convey to a single person. I wouldn't have understood this myself five years ago.

17603.jpg

Brett, I know the song well and usually wind up singing along. Poor old land lady, she's not gonna get any front rent OR back rent. :cool:

I'm impressed, Matt. Hope you're not into M&M Or however its spelled. I saw this guy in concert last Friday. Cool show. We even got him to sign a CD after the show.

http://www.kj52.com/

Originally posted by Treeman14
I'm impressed, Matt. Hope you're not into M&M Or however its spelled. I saw this guy in concert last Friday. Cool show. We even got him to sign a CD after the show.

How could you not be into Eminem but give props to this guy when he's a carbon copy? The site theme song forced me to close out (thankfully) before I could click on anything else. I know "freestyling" takes a ton of talent and I respect that but if I want rap/hip hop I'll listen to the the guys that pioneered it.

Originally posted by matthias
How could you not be into Eminem but give props to this guy when he's a carbon copy? The site theme song forced me to close out (thankfully) before I could click on anything else. I know "freestyling" takes a ton of talent and I respect [/B]

He's definitely NOT a carbon copy of Slim. I'm sorry you're not open-minded enough to give it a chance and listen to the message. With four kids (one a teenager) I have no choice but to be exposed to this genre of music. I thank God that my kids have chosen Christian music as their preference. Here's a link to our favorite radio station. Click on the Listen On-Line link:

http://www.spiritfm905.com/

Originally posted by Treeman14
He's definitely NOT a carbon copy of Slim. I'm sorry you're not open-minded enough to give it a chance and listen to the message. With four kids (one a teenager) I have no choice but to be exposed to this genre of music. I thank God that my kids have chosen Christian music as their preference. Here's a link to our favorite radio station. Click on the Listen On-Line link:

http://www.spiritfm905.com/

Hey the white guy rapping bites but I cannot blame anyone for having faith. You are extremely lucky to have such good kids. I didn't think there was such thing anymore. I was a pallbearer for my Baba this week and being back in church put things into a perspective that I haven't looked at for quite awhile. Sorry that I didn't give it more of a chance before posting.

Eminem should be ashamed to call himself an artist. He is no such thing.

I enjoy: Bad Company, Foreigner, Aerosmith, Skynyrd, Allman Brothers, Creative Soul, Nickelback, AC/DC, and various other rock bands.

Also, I enjoy moon lit walks on the beach, fine french cuisine, and puppy dogs. ;)

New Riders Of The Purple Sage, NRBQ, Bonnie Raitt, Little Feet. Even the Indigo Girls. Just some good music that you don't here on AOR stations...

T

Latest posts

Back