Fiskar Hatchet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know of no stronger handle than what they use.

I have a super split, the precurser to the x25 (many feel it is better, I have never used an x25), and a hatchet. Today I bought the x15 at Walmart for $37. I had been wanting something in between so it was worth having the wife roll her eyes at me when I picked it up.:hmm3grin2orange: I think I'll get another hatchet sometime when the wife isn't with me, just because.:rock: Also, I'll be needing an x27, just to compare it to the super split.:msp_thumbsup:

I came so close to buying that same axe. The X15. Looks like a really nice little chopping axe. But I already have 2 other fiskars axe's...:bang:

I have use Fiskars axes going on 3 years now. I broke and X7 a while back cracked the handle head went flying and scared the crap out of me, but I brought it back to sears they gave me a new one off the shelf no questions Asked... They are not perfect but they have there place at work there no 5 lbs Stihl Timbersports Competition chopper but they do a great job and they have a wide range of axes. If you in the market for a quality work axe defiantly go with a Fiskars...

happy CHOPPING:chainsawguy:

Back