For anyone that bought 325 rims from me in the last month

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordf150

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Sponsor
Reaction score
Last week we found the Jak Max 325-7 rims that were out of round. Been contacting as many people as possible but a few didnt leave emails when they ordered or I took the order over the phone and i only have mailing addresses. If you bought one let me know so can get replacements sent out.

Nate

^^That's service! Are these Oregon rims or cheaper AM style? I have had some funny ones in the past.....it seems the cheaper they are the more funny they get.
Jak Max rims.....i pulled all of them from inventory and replaced them with Oregon for now. I assume it was just a single bad batch because i have been selling them for over a year and this is the first issue that came up with the Jak Max or Archer rims but i also have never had a single problem with the Oregon/Carlton rims so maybe they are worth the extra $$$

Jak Max rims.....i pulled all of them from inventory and replaced them with Oregon for now. I assume it was just a single bad batch because i have been selling them for over a year and this is the first issue that came up with the Jak Max or Archer rims but i also have never had a single problem with the Oregon/Carlton rims so maybe they are worth the extra $$$
Ran into that with Chinese egged sprockets about 6 years ago.
I'm now happily retired from being a former crash test dummy.

Latest posts

Back